Random graphic issues since last update

i7 6700, GeForce 10780 GTX, 16gig ram ddr3, win10 and h110-d3 board.
until the last update, I could play the game at max settings 64 bits client with no issues.

since the last update, I had d3d errors, grey screens when alt-tabbing from the game my gears " vanishes" from their respective locations and reappear like 40 seconds and can even sometimes requires to restart the client. also, I was forced to downgrade to 32 bit, win 7 compatibilities and run at a medium setting and I still get fps drops

it’s kind of annoying since I constantly die in grifts that way too easy to die9 running monk p930 and I die on 50 grifts on due to the fps going from 60 stable to 5 fps non-stop.

any help or a fix in the next update would be greatly appreciated.

thank you

No sure your issue is related to win patch KB4530684.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d3/t/known-technical-support-issues-updated-dec-14-2019/48/6

If so, you may try rollback the patch.

Otherwise, provide a DxDiag report.

1 Like

no crashes, the fps only goes pentium 1 and can freeze the game for a good 10 seconds then it goes to 60 fps again. the screen constantly greys out

Still, you need to supply more information about your computer so that others can help you. Run a DxDiag report.
Paste the report between two “~~~~” lines. Like this:

~~~~
like this
~~~~

tryed…my dxdiag has 125k aracters limit is 99k

As an alternative… do you have a cloud you can upload the file to ?

If not, use a site such as pastebin.com… upload the file to it and provide the link here.

To post a link,

• write (or copy/paste) the address/link in your post as you would normally,
  • highlight the entire link, and
  • click on the </> button on the formatting bar at the top of the reply window.

This will transform the link to “preformatted text” and make it acceptable for the forum.

Same issues here. Running AMD 3600, 2070, everything is updated. NO other games I have on my system crash. It lags to low fps and then does a gray screen. Then I have to restart because the gray screen won’t go away. D3D error on startup. 32 bit doesn’t bring up that error but still crashes and runs worse. My friend I play with has the same issues.

2 Likes

Same issue here, mostly running into the frame rate dropping anywhere between 1-10 fps, I have also had the d3d errors, and the grey screens when alt tabbing.

Same issue too, https://pastebin.com/DypVDaHi