Random disconnect

Hi, before diablo 4, i bought a brand new pc But now i got an unpleasant issue. When i create a game or join a game, all’s fine but 2 to 5 minutes after, the game kinda disconnect without showing a high latency, the enemy stop attacking , i can attack but do no damage. Looks like a disconnect but seriously, i use wifi but it’s the first time i got that kind of issue. Note that while in that “disconnect state” when i open the menu, the option leave game and exit diablo 3 don’t work. It’s not like the game have latency spike or something. I already try to install / reinstall. But here me now, i need your loyal help.

Hey there,

Disconnections like this can often be caused by unstable wifi or issues between the internet provider and the game servers. If you are able to swap to a wired connection that may clear it up completely.

If wireless is your only option, check to see if your router supports both 2.4ghz and 5ghz networks (most modern routers do). You may want to try connecting to the other wifi network that you’re not currently using and test the game again. Sometimes one will work better than the other if there’s less interference.

If you’re still having issues feel free to run a WinMTR test and we can take a look. Thanks!