Quin and Alkaizer - POE vs Diablo?

why Quin and Alkaizer when start season D3 they play 2-3 days and stop
and when start POE season they play it 2-3monts ??? some one can tell me ?

Because they have to farm orbs of regret forever.

2 Likes

Btw who are quin and alkaizer?

5 Likes

Maybe they can tel you. You should go ask them.

3 Likes

Well I don’t know them, don’t know who they are, don’t know where they live, don’t know how to contact them… So thanks for that suggestion? I guess. Seriously who are they?

1 Like

wasn’t talking to you.

3 Likes

You do realize you’re on a public discussion forum right? Unless you pm this to someone (which you can’t in this forum) you are talking to me, and everyone else who frequents this forum.

2 Likes

I think he (Azrok) is talking to the Topic Creator (Frodo).

3 Likes

Oh shoot you’re right. My bad. Need to pay better attention. Sorry bout that. I’m go sit in my shame now.

3 Likes

I guess the posters with same avatar can be confusing.

2 Likes

The better question is: who cares?

9 Likes

You could just google those names btw.

Googling words/names/terms you don’t know should be standard practice by now. They are two streamers btw.

Because D3 is boring… There is no Endgame and no build diversity. Endless repetitive GRIFT farming and hamster Paragon treadmill grinding. Everybody has the exact same build and items. You are Fully geared in 3-4hr after the beginning of the Seasons. That’s why dude.

24 Likes

Yeah, but I need to pay better attention.

I guess it is easier to play PoE since you can one-shotting everything at T16 map while D3 GR above 120 would required a lot of concentration and focus to stay at top form. Understandable on why they prefer PoE as it could be stressful for everyone to run high GR.

4 Likes

21 Likes

It’s because PoE has WAYYYY more content than D3. I play both. I play seasons in D3 and leagues in PoE.
I can finish the season journey in D3 on launch weekend. After that it’s eeking out slightly better numbers on pieces of gear to get 1-2 GRs higher and that would only be for either 1)personal satisfaction (yay!) or 2)leaderboards (bot infested and as such unable to actually compete, boo :frowning: )

PoE leagues have lots more than a season journey and leaderboards to do. You have 40 unique (each league) challenges if you’re into that (and they take WAAAAAYYYYYYY longer than the launch weekend to do).
They buff/nerf skills each league and as such builds change and even new ones emerge. The game really encourages alts (I am not big on alts but I will create one from time to time).
Each league adds actual new content to the game, not just a random buff. With PoE being F2P they need to keep adding content to get people to spend money and keep funding the game. I prefer this model knowing that it makes the devs motivated to keep putting new content into the game. When Blizz said D4 was going to follow the box purchase model I was disappointment because the ongoing support will be lessened for this decision I feel.

I love and play both games. PoE just provides much more to do in their leagues/seasons and because of this is more fun to me. If you listen to other people (be it streamers, people on forums or friends) that share this hobby with you you will hear similar sentiments.
PoE has a lot of flaws. Leagues start out buggy, the graphics are dated, server stability can waiver. But through all of this their fans stand by the game for many reasons, GGG is very open and communicative, they pump out crazy levels of content and the game is fun in spite of these flaws.

7 Likes

Maybe you could ask them on the PoE forums…

2 Likes

You can read at the link there and you can see that most of the D3 players don’t want a long and hard challenge and journal in that thread.

So there is nothing Blizzard can do here except for abiding their wishes.

1 Like

Well, I kinda know who they are but they are not an IDOL or whatever to me. Why some people quit a certain game is none of my business, it is their choice.

By my personal experience though, people might be quitting D3 season faster than PoE season is due to PoE seasons being more engaging, more complex and kinda longer to achieve whatever you are trying to achieve. Season mechanics in PoE (of course not every player might like every season) are also MUCH deeper and require more time to understand and figure them out.

This is why presumably they play longer PoE than D3. Not to mention that PoE additionally has economy which is another feature to get engaged in.

1 Like