Question regarding N6M4

I wanted to give this build a try and wondered why you need the manticore because I thought the sentries are your damage and not you. Does it affect Sentry damage?

You need Manticore cubed for both hatred management and damage. Yes, it increases the Cluster Arrow damage done by your sentries when running hybrid.

2 Likes

Alright thanks! Also I wanted to know if it is possible to run a multishot variant this season as we have an extra cube slot so you could cube a dead man’s and Yang’s

A standard N6/M4 hybrid using CoE in the 4th cube slot would be a very powerful build. The main reason it’s not used much is that it is a heavy artillery build, and heavy artillery is slow. Movement speed is a main focus for groups and hybrid’s have a hard time keeping up. It is an excellent partner to a UE. The N6/M4 - UE 2 person group is one of my favorites to run since they work so well together.

@dmkt runs an N6/M4 multishot build. Hopefully he’ll be on to comment on a good way to run it this season.

For Season 22, N6M4 multishot is just DML in 4th cube slot. CoE and Squirts worn. Raise Max hatred cap in paragon.

Generate and dodge attacks until you get to fire cycle, then unload all hatred.

You should be able to get to GR130 at 2-3k parafon if you are dedicated. Or just play GoD6.

1 Like