Question on Demon Hunter Vengeance Sentry build: 5 sentries means increased 60,000% damage?

Dear gamers,
I am using Embodiment of the Marauder set with 6-set bonus, Bombardier’s Rucksack quiver with Custom Engineering as one of my passive skills. That gives me 5 sentries active at a time.
Since 1 sentry increases my primary skill (Hungering arrow), Multishot and Vengeance damage by 12000%, does it mean I get 60,000% damage increase if I have 5 sentries active at a time?
Appreciate your advice.

Yes, this is how it works.

I had a quick look on your profile, and I want to add one advice, as you seem to be new to Demon Hunters:

Be careful with the passive skill “Sharpshooter”.

As it gives 100% chc while you’re out of fight (e.g. in town, looking for new gear) it may lead to wrong choices. When you’re in fight, you’ll loose this 100% chance and drop to your chc based on your gear. Therefore, a decent amount of chc on your gear is still very important, even if the item comparison does not show “more damage” by a nice green number.

I don’t know whether you’re fully aware of that, or whether it was just good luck that you do have quite a lot chc on your gear. Just be careful with it. :bow_and_arrow:
If you have no chc on your gear at the end, you’ll look pretty powerful in town, with a lot of damage. But when you fight monsters, you’ll notice that this high dps is nothing but a false illusion.

Thank you for your reply. My critical hit chance is 40%, critical hit damage around 410%. To ensure additional chance of critical hit during combat I also use Caltrops - Bait the trap which gives me additional 10% of critical hit chance. Currently on the way to Greater Rift 70. I am still able to 1- or 2-shot mobs but needs half a minute or so to defeat a Rift Guardian.