Question for people with 395002 / dev info

I noticed that once the servers are reset, if I login a witchdoctor I get into PTR fine. If I try to login my crusader(which i havent played in like 10 seasons) it locks me out the rest of the day with 395002. Ive tried to log in straight to the crusader for past 6 days and was locked out. I played WD the first 2 days without issue, and today decided to see if WD logged in. It logged in fine. Then I tried crusader a moment ago… locked out again lol So FOR ME, 1 character on my account appears corrupt.

Curious to know if people are experiencing this and may not know it seems to be a specific character thats corrupt and locking us out until reset. I noticed how the d3debug.txt caches the character you logged in last, and since its the corrupt one, it might be why we are locked out until a reset.

Try to login a different character after reset and see if its character related for you as well.

1 Like

It’s definitely related to the PTR copy function. Nothing else I’ve tried has worked but I created a new character and I got in. As far as I’ve been able to tell no other character allows me to get past stalling at game creation and 395002 returns until the next reset.

1 Like

It’s definitely not. I copied my live heroes to PTR on opening day and didn’t have a problem until yesterday afternoon where my client hung on entering a nephalem rift so I had to terminate it from Task Manager. From that point on I got the 395002 error until late yesterday evening Blizzard reset something and I got back in just fine.

1 Like

You don’t have the same hero files I do. Something related to the character files copied and a failure to create a game is causing the hero files to not load until after a reset and then a failure to load a game every time. I’ve run a fresh install of windows with no other software on a different computer with different processor, video card and drivers and it still won’t load. It only happens with certain heroes and not new ones. Any failure to load will cause 395002 errors but to do it consistently even after reset is caused by the hero files from PTR copy.

1 Like

The hero I had an issue with, where the game client hung, was my seasonal crusader, i.e. a hero that was not copied from live.

The issue seems to be something that happens when the game client is improperly terminated, not the hero that you were on at the time.

1 Like

My WD was copied and was fine. I created a new Crusader on live and when I can get back in I plan on recopying and see if the fresh 70 crusader copys over without issue.

I JUST noticed that corrupt crusader has belt of the trove equipped. I wonder if having an old version of a changed item might cause it?

I wish the devs would restart the server every 4 hours, we could solve this fast if we had more then 1 attempt at this issue a day!

I haven’t been able to participate in the PTR since day one this time because of 395002. I’ve tried all the fixes, and uninstalling, reinstalling the PTR several times. Very frustrating.

1 Like

ITS FIXED with new patch!!! crusader now logs in fine, just in time for nerf! :rofl: