Question about the Valor Heaven's Fury Build

Hey guys I’m almost don’t my build and for some reason my crusader is super weak like 1 shot kills I’m parson 503 o have Royal gems in gear and level 25 leg gems in jewelery I destroy everything but I’m weak anyone else having this issue

You’re probably not cycling through defensive skills like Iron Skin properly. I used Darklight instead of Pig Sticker and Fist of the Heavens wrecked everything but elites through GR72.
You need to put your paragon points into vitality instead of strength, the set bonus is so crazy you don’t need to amp your damage.

1 Like

Wish I could help but I just got all six pieces this morning…despite paragon 528 with two seasonal characters I’ve yet land a RRoG……but I’m toying with a Fist of the Heavens only and it’s been fun, I’m lacking the Belt to really help but almost all the other skills are substain and defense with Iron Skin the staple, Steel Charge to get me out of a pickle and help from the Esoteric Gem…though those Exploding Tubbies that spawn the ells still nab me with one shot if I don’t get the heck out of the way…

…but I’m still working on leveling my gems and getting better gear (rolls). FWIW…I got this Valor set a lot quicker than it took me to get the Monk’s Set by a long shot.