Question about Smoke Screen

What exactly does Smoke Screen do? Does it give you full immunity and untargetability like Monk - Serenity? Or does it have some limitations?

It also gives you a hidden +15% movement speed buff, it’s not just the Displacement rune that gives movement speed (Displacement gives another +85% on top of that for +100% total).

2 Likes

Are you saying then that it does give full immunity? Like if I didn’t have twitchy fingers I could dodge a molten explosion or whatever by activating Smoke Screen right before the blast? Is there anything it doesn’t protect against?

Yep.

Can be good for helping to keep Squirt’s up (or at least keep your average stack count higher).

It’s a pretty short duration, so if you are really spammy with it in a build that doesn’t have a lot of RCR, you’ll bottom out on Discipline pretty quickly.

There’s a few things you can do to make it a bit more spammable though, e.g. Special Recipe rune, Preparation: Focused Mind, and/or a build with lots of RCR (e.g. Captain Crimson + Yang’s setups).

1 Like

Awesome. Thanks.

For some reason I totally trust Serenity and I can stand in any explosion or whatever but Smoke Screen I was never sure. I need to figure out the timing since it is only 1 second instead of 4.

1 Like