Question about innas pet build

What is the highest innas pet build someone has ever done? Anyone know ? The highest I saw was a YouTuber doing a 81 GR but that seems so low .
Innnas pets give 950% dmg now!! I was thinking this would put innas pet build at like 120 GR.

I can’t recall exactly, but I believe that a straight Inna Pet build has done in the 110 to 115 range. Inna EP I believe has done low 120’s and so has Inna 6 Uliana 4. Inna WoL and Inna TR are the highest performing Inna based builds, and I recall them both being around 130 or so. The next patch will make it easier to see how each set is capable of performing (assuming people push with each set).

1 Like

O okay, do u know how much paragon they had ? I’ wanna do a full innas pet build for the new season and push as far as I can. I haven’t seen anyone do this, I’ve searched on YouTube and google but no one even has tried the full pet build. Would be fun and cool if I can get it to like paragon 130 at least, I’d be happy with that

The Inna Buff makes you doing 1-2 Lvl more than before from dmg point of view. The buff is almost nothing. To compare: buffing Innas to 1500% each ally would make you do ~5 Lvl more.

I can say that I personally cleared a 120 with Inna WoL build with around 2.5k para (could also have been 2.3k or 2.6k). Inna Tr is way stronger. There were also players who pushed i6r2 gen build at around the lvl of Inna WoL. When Inna was strongest set WoL was the way easier to play build and since its a ranged build you could play higher. Its again also a question of defense which you get easily with other classes.

2 Likes

You mean GR 130, correct? I don’t see an Inna Pet build with the current bonuses ever being capable of that high. Atomfurz is one of the few that I know that has pushed with Inna, and as he and I both said, WoL and TR are stronger versions of Inna. A pure Pet build just doesn’t have as many multipliers as WoL or TR or even EP or hybrid Inna/Uliana for that matter.

1 Like

Dang, okay thank you guys for the feedback, hopefully they buff the innas pet build in the future.
Yes GR 130 lol not paragon sorry lol

Disappointed to have read ur comments but I’m still gonna do the pet build and see how far I can go, I just really love this build, for GR pushing I see it will not be high but… for bounty’s and t16 speed clears its hella fast and I like that

Hmpf, I would want to tell you better performing monks but … Seems its Blizz most hated class :frowning:
Inna TR is probably much stronger than WoL but I hate that build (TR). I have not seen any more boring build. I would gess TR to be at least 5 lvl stronger. For inna is all about the supporting legendarys (+ a bit of build mechanics). The pet build has a little additive buff on the inna wpn and bracers and what? Mostly its played as hybrid with palm.

I used to play an Inna Pet build YEARS ago with Istvan’s Paired Blades. Back before Taeguk was changed to only affect channeling skills. You’d spam Lightning Cyclone Strike to keep Taeguk active and trigger the Ally bracers. It was fun but other versions of Inna were more powerful.

if you could also play it with crimson but this is only possible with innas wpn. pity that crimson has no shoulders

with I6R2 Shenlong generator you can easily do 90+ with less than 1k paragon. Likely to be higher than that with the new follower changes. Setting yourself up with a pure pet build is nice for t16 speed farming.

2 Likes

I6r2? Innas 6 what is r2? U mean shenlongs both fist weopons? I was just thinking of going with those the other day, definitely gonna try it out

Inna 6 and Raiment 2 plus Shenlong’s. It has less dps that Raiment 6 Generator but more toughness.

2 Likes

and the playstyle differs a bit :slight_smile: but not much
if you try: use innas head because it can roll max gk secondary

1 Like