Question about HC. Re-birthed character died

I re-birthed one of my characters in HC this season. It was killed by Malthael.

My question is did the character also die for non-season? What will happen to the items in that characters inventory before I re-birthed it?

Yes that character is dead for non season as well. Anything that was on that character was sent to the mailbox in your non season game… so if it hasn’t been 30 days since you rebirthed him, the items should be in the mail.

Gear on a HC character that dies is lost, it dies with the character.

Gear omn a character that is rebirthed is sent to your non season mailbox.

i know it dies with the character, I was talking about gear that was on him, when it was rebirthed, looking back, yea it seems like I was talking about the gear on the character that died.

1 Like

You only lose the stuff in his inventory (bag on the character not stash) and what he’s wearing. Anything else is OK including the mailbox.

Exactly, non seasonal gear will be in the mailbox, but you’ll have to remake the character.

Thanks for the replies. I know the gear on the character at death was gone. Was just wondering about the gear before rebirth.

if you don’t have a non season toon, create one, and the stuff should still be in the mailbox… i don’t think its been 30 days yet.

Your not hardcore unless you live Hardcore!

Congrats on the Death. You were pushing yourself and unfortunately paid the price.

Now new character up and get back into it!!