Question about Blizzconline?

Oh, that is entirely possible. heh. Ah well, I suppose the linked info does not hurt anything.

1 Like

Just let the ‘chunky’ content information at Blizzcon be zero classes :smiley:
Classes are boring information.
(I know, it obviously will be 1 class, but hopefully way more than that, otherwise, meh).

Systems. Systems all the way.

2 Likes

Not D1, DI. If it’s PC, then I will buy Immortal and play it. I refuse to play games on my cell phone. I got my digital copy of D1 already from GoG, no Hellfire expansion tho. I will get that later.

1 Like

i sincerely doubt they are going to be like: “hey guys the D4 major update for this once-a-year-event is… the paladin! the end. you’re welcome.”

wither its 1 class or 2, there better be more info than just declaring their existence.

More afraid it will be like.
The paladin! Look, he got auras! 5 slides showing pictures of auras.
We totally designed some plate armor for our paladin. 3 slides of plate armors.
And here is some artwork on how our paladin design has progressed over the last 3 years. 2 slides of paladins being paladins.
Thanks everyone, see you next year.
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

oof. lets hope not. That should just be the starting point of what they show. If they did that and moved into the systems the paladin/other classes will be using and maybe a peek at end-game content ill be satisfied till next Q-update.

If it was just another regular Q-update then i could see that happening. But for blizzcon? i sure hope they aren’t that lazy.

Will there also be a Q&A section during the event where the devs answer questions that we send beforehand, for example via a thread here on the forums where you collect questions, maybe one or two weeks before Blizzconline?

ty!

1 Like

DI as in Diablo Immortal. Unless I read him wrong.

Yeah, Oblivion pointed that out to me above and I responded. You are both very likely right!

Not a big deal that I misunderstood I suppose. Maybe someone who wants D1 (the real one) will see.

2 Likes

I’d certainly take a D1 remaster over D:I :grin:

But yeah, lets not name D:I as Diablo I. That is just confusing.

1 Like

Good news. You can play it right ow in D3 :smiley:

Not even funny :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I thought it was. But so much yes. I would love a modernized, HD, remaster of D1. Modernized meaning full free movement like D3, but keep the slow pace.

1 Like

Only if you are wearing a “Red shirt”.

1 Like

Chunky is a variety of the chocolate bar Kit-Kat.
So, maybe it’s a MTX consumable.

I think of Goonies when I hear the word chunky. HAHA!

1 Like

you dont have to show your hate for D:I in every post, we get it you dont have a phone.

im stoked for everything with the diablo name on it to come, hope they have alot to show

You mean posting here once every 19 days or what?

• for mobile only
2 Likes

Every blizzcon we all have huge expectations and end up with way less than what we expect to see. That been said im pretty sure I’m not gonna be as "OMG!! " to what to be announced diablo wise yet I’m still optimistic for a good blizzonline news for diablo franchise.

Sarcasm does not help, we have had 183 comments from the new team.
You had your chance to apply for one of the CM positions but you did not take it.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d3/g/blizzard-tracker/activity/posts?category_id=9