Question about Blizzconline?

2 Likes

I haven’t realy heard anything except rumors.

IMO - Castlevania was animated and did a good job. WoW movie was fine.

For Live Action, Prince of Persia and Assassin’s Creed were well done live action. Resident Evil was OK. Thoug Doom gets a C-

Edit: thanks for the links @Avalon

Only time will tell. The Diablo lore is so massive I would be interested in this if it turns out to be true. I will believe it when they make the official announcement and it is playing on my big screen TV (not my mobile device).

In February 2020, Nick van Dyk, co-president of Activision Blizzard Studios, revealed through his LinkedIn profile that the series was in pre-production, and would be distributed through Netflix.

“I guess I can confirm I am indeed in final talks to write and show-run the new DIABLO animated series for Activision and Netflix. It’s very exciting and I hope to the High Heavens it all works out.” — Andrew Cosby

Still no update.

Latest General Discussion topics - BlizzCon Forums (blizzard.com)

Maybe next week we get the schedule?

Not surprising. They usually don’t release the schedule until we’re quite close to the event itself. If i remember correctly, 2019 blizzcon schedule wasn’t revealed until we were about week or two away from Blizzcon. So I wouldn’t be surprise if the same were to happen for this year’s BlizzConline as well.

From 13 days ago . . .

Yeah, about two weeks ago, which leaves us with about 2-3 more weeks before I would consider them running late on things. That said, today isn’t exactly over either, as they could still post something later today or tomorrow (although I’m not expecting it honestly).

2 Likes

Well, the “over the next couple weeks” has come and gone with no update. Maybe next week.

I told you early in the thread that the schedule is usually just before the event, and even then there are place holders for the big things. They will announce the big stuff in opening ceremonies then the place holder slots show the panels for them.

Something similar will likely happen here. Listen to me sometimes yah?

Ma’am, yes, ma’am!

1 Like

Blizzcon 2019 schedule wasn’t revealed until about October 22, 2019, which was approximately 10 days from the actual event itself (November 1-2, 2019). Going by that, I wouldn’t be surprised if we don’t hear of the schedule for this year’s BlizzConline until probably the 2nd week of February or so.

1 Like

They had more time to prepare for this event so they may surprise us with schedule sooner than the usual soonTM scenario.

2 Likes

I hope for some exciting updates, the world needs some happiness at a time like this.

1 Like

lol, what color is the sky in the world you live in? :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you for your patience all.

I posted a BlizzConline schedule rundown and poll here.

We’re getting close to Day 1! Unleash the Party Parrots:

4 Likes

We need a forum countdown btw.

2 Likes

Thank you CMs it looks like things are coming along for Diablo.

This Bud’s for you :beer: :beer: :beers: :beers: :metal: :metal:

2 Likes

hahaha…hyped for Diablo.