Quality of Life WD

Dear Bliz,
can you change the stacks of soul harvest to work like the Firebirds stacks?
What I mean is: firebirds gives 20 stacks if igniting an Elite/Boss/Guardian but soul harvest gives only 1 stack! WD is the SQUISHIEST hero in the game and if one dies vs the Rift-Guardian ITS GAME OVER one can not get 10 stacks with no defence at all.
This would NOT make WD op or something it just would save ones life time because if dieing to Guardians it deletes 15min of ones life time immediately.

THX

8 Likes

I agree, once you loose those stacks it can be a nightmare trying to get them back. WD needs a lot more love in my opinion, I mean it would take a stupid amount of buffs and changes to even think of making them OP. A few quality of life changes and a buff or two would only make them more enticing.

2 Likes

same thing when you enter a rift, if u dont get the stacks right away you die.

1 Like

I love witch doctors but they are too squishy. We need some love for the class to help us out a, I feel like its the forgotten class.

2 Likes

Not true at all.
The Garg WD with 10 stacks of Soul Harvest is super tough.

I can walk my HC Garg WD in a gr 120 and barely take any damage.

With you calling it the squishiest hero in game, that means you really don’t have much WD experience.

1 Like

lol, why single out WD???

1. condemn sader opens a gr 100+, if he/she doesn’t start Akarat Champion immediately, they are dead.
    squishy as heck.

2. vyr chantodo wiz does not hit archon upon entering a gr 100+ with mobs at door they will get one shot dead.
    squishy as heck.

Shall I continue with every build in the game?

1 Like

Agreed, if a WD loses his stacks on the RG, he may as well leave game.

2 Likes

LoL, if your WD has ‘0’ soul harvest stacks, run to nearest portal go to Fields of Missouri, get your ten stacks and quickly back to town and back to fight with RG.

seconds later u lose the rift course timeloss and no upgrade for u. yeah seems smart.
people who’ve the time, do that. I know I’ve. but it doesn’t work when u pushing in grifs…

I’ve done it many times in High GR’s playing HC garg wd.

I said I’ve done that to, but still it doesnt work when you’re pushing for that timeloss. It isn’t pushing if you got that time to tp to town runt to players choice and get back

1 Like