[QoL] Forum needs a MUTE function

You are going by absolutes and that will not be how the mod team makes their decisions.

He is just nitpicking that is all, and he knows it.

1 Like

I want to improve the forum, if that is so hard to see, let me write it.

An option for taglines would be such forum improvement. The MUTE Adblock function Iā€™ll post would be an improvement. Updated forum rules would be an improvement.

Skelos - stop it. You are intentionally trying to insert issues that donā€™t exist on the forums. Most call this concern trolling. Please, donā€™t do it. The mods have allowed simple text signatures for years. Blues used to have survey links as sigs for years. Players have had simple text short comments for years. Unless they spam it just for the sake of spamming it, or it is a statement that violates rules, it is NOT against the rules to have a personal word/short statement or emoji.

:cookie::coffee: :cat:

Also, it is 4:30am and I should not be here. Grr. Behave please.

:sleeping::sleeping_bed:

3 Likes

Okay, okay, okay

Iā€™ve been laughing it up with a viewing of Spaceballs since I canā€™t sleep thanks to my pleuritis. All the cheesy SFX just sound so much better on blu-ray than the original DVD I used to watch it on. :slight_smile:

Now I get to go see if that hard lock during autosave corrupted my Rogue Legacy save on my PS4. Thatā€™ll be a fun way to continue my morning. :stuck_out_tongue:

Are you genuinely threatening to flag posts that discuss drinking cups of tea? Yeah, good luck with that.

Iā€™d suggest you go look up the lyrics to the song whose video you just embedded and see if you can work out why others might think itā€™s more of a problem than discussing drinking tea.

1 Like

Lol, no. No time for that. By ā€œwarnedā€ I meant you are doing yourself a bad favor with caffeine. But I guess this is fine since you enjoy it.

I mean itā€™s like bouncing your car.

perfect atmo, while blasting any mobs.

Here it is.

1 Like

Eh. ā€œMuteā€ or ā€œignoreā€ are fairly irrelevant to me, because I simply skim over garbage threads and thread content.

Much in the same way as a recruiter will look at someoneā€™s CV and be able to toss it or not within a few seconds given certain flags.

But people use ignore in game a lot - apparently getting the final word in is the true sign of a mental midget these days.

Damn straight!!

ā€œIf you want something done, do it yerself!!!ā€
- Jean Baptiste Emanuel Zorg

This thread is looking a bit emptier than usual. No attention-starved trolls.

I am sorely tempted to mute this thread along with Blizcon and Three difficulties .