QoL Changes needed

Put the clock in the top right corner of the game under difficulty level; i.e; Time: 9:41PM EST

Also the refresh button is amazing on Gheed for gambling but make it where the items purchased is never ending like D3. Refresh can be used to find the item you want to gamble for, having to close and reopen the window every time you gamble an item is painful and takes a tons of time.

Make the cow king different from other cows (bigger, different colors, perhaps a crown on and royal robes?

Please for the love of god stack gems and runes.

17 Likes

definitely yes to the clock. I hate game UI’s that don’t show what time it is because I essentially have to play with my phone near me.

Maybe children don’t care nearly as much about time, but tracking time is a necessity the more responsibilities you have.

3 Likes

the gambling thing is in the game. There is a refresh button now.

He already said that the button is amazing but it allows more then just easily rebuy items. It allows you to hunt for specific items much faster

1 Like

can we get the lvl of the area we are in on the screen some where too.

/time still works just fine

1 Like

I would honestly really like that to be somewhere on screen. Although TIL about the /time command. I never used that one.

Put the clock in the top right corner of the game under difficulty level; i.e; Time: 9:41PM EST+1

Also the refresh button is amazing on Gheed for gambling but make it where the items purchased is never ending like D3. Refresh can be used to find the item you want to gamble for, having to close and reopen the window every time you gamble an item is painful and takes a tons of time. meh

Make the cow king different from other cows (bigger, different colors, perhaps a crown on and royal robes? a crown and robes on the cow king would be epic lol I would add as well make it so u can still open cow lvls when u kill him

Please for the love of god stack gems and runes. NO

would add no ladder only items

Gem’s really should stack to 10, for a server health // player QoL perspective. Not exactly a hill I’m willing to die on, but it just makes life so much more convienant, and it also makes trading for gems much more likely.

I wont accept a trade for 40 individual p-gems.

i would be much more interested in trading my items/wealth for 40 pgems that account for 4 1x1 slots.

2 Likes

To add, the last 15 years when I want to reroll charms I either have to use JSP or trade high-end items for mid runes, then trade those mid runes for gems.

This way, I could trade high end items, directly for 400 Pgems, instead of the annoyance of choosing between efficiency of trading or risking getting scammed.

1 Like

We need BIGGER COW KING!

1 Like

Also, with a clock they could make it to where it can be a stopwatch/timer/alarm. These features can be useful for many things like how long you’ve been in game, speed runs, etc.

I’m down for being able to access Nilathak / Cow King’s portal endlessly after killing them.

Stackable gems / runes needs to happen in this game… it just does… even if the stacks went to like 50 max I wouldn’t care.

50 is more than enough of a single gem / rune to hang on to, you won’t be hanging on to them that long any way if you know how to cube stuff… but yeah stacks are a necessity at this point.

1 Like

go back to where u came from

2 Likes
                                                                                                                                                                           Stacking Runes/Gems means less mules, How is that bad?:man_facepalming: That would help both players and Buzzard **Think Man Think

Oh wow, that totally stupid “argument” again. I mean, diablo 3 isn’t good, but not all things about D3 are bad :wink:

are you guys to lazy to look at the freaking clock on your freaking SMARTPHONE?!
i just dont get it…

jes make is faster FASTER FAAAAASSSTERRR!!! like that pile of sh…D3 ! cmon guys…wtf is wrong with you

and again a way to make the game easyer.

im so sick of this. go and play something else if you dont want to deal with D2.

Stackable gems and runes has in facts nothing to to with a easier game. It’s only bad game design, nothing else.

What do you do when u can’t stack that stuff? You make mule characters. Is that harder? No, but totally annoying.

1 Like

Vicarious Visions made bigger stash size in D2:R 10x10
Original game have 6x8 stash size.
People are still complaining about small stash space.
People are never happy.
No need stackable, we have good enough space now.

1 Like

we need big inventory and the stash big as well. lots of items for trade.