I think puzzle rings are under used as a worn item, because they are simply not worth it as it is. Even using the effect on the Kanai’s Cube is a big sacrifice of your build. The current wording is:
Summon a Treasure Goblin who picks up normal-quality items for you. After picking up 12–16 items, he drops a rare item with a chance for a legendary.
Those are the changes I propose:
- I think the Effect should be updated to work on items up to rare. (whites, blues and yellows)
- The count would be a lot higher (120-160), but the drop should be a guaranteed legendary (with a chance for ancient/primal as any other crafting).
NEW mats rings (goblin):
- Auto pick ups all existing mats.
- Auto-Salvages at a reduced rate compared to blacksmith.
- Has a counter similar to puzzle ring, when reached rewards 1 forgotten soul. OR each salvaged item has 1/Nth chance to create 1 forgotten soul.