Ptr servers down

Looks like PTR server still down. Any updates?

It’s only 8 AM PDT Blizzard time. I don’t know when they open for business. They need to investigate the issue(s). It could take all day. Then, they need to fix the issue(s) before they bring the server back online.

FilthieRich said they let us know when it was back up.

1 Like

From pinned post on top of forum. Should be easy to find:

We’ve been gathering feedback and reports on people getting kicked from the game and server related issues. To investigate this issue we will take down the PTR this evening until tomorrow (10/22). Will be posting here once we’re back live.

1 Like

Especially since I linked it in my previous post in this thread.  

2 Likes

ye!!! let spend one more day waiting to fix

1 Like

It’s in 3 separate sub forums. Try reading before posting.

2 Likes

try to understand what we say before type in post better…all the time delay !!! now you understand it???

1 Like

You know the ptr is exactly for that? to test stuff? that includes server issues like this, The ptr ISNT a place you’re guaranteed to play, if they need to close the server to fix stuff they can do it and it should be expected,

12 Likes

any updates? still down for me.

Just for you. Everybody else can log in.

7 Likes

So that’s odd… now I get a message in the launcher that says they’re experiencing problems with their login/authentication servers which is causes delays and failure on login. So does that mean the servers are back up but problematic? Or is the message wrong and the servers are still down for investigation?

Strange, i still get the regular maintenance-message. However, they are going to update the bluepost anyhow once the servers are back online

Nick, relax brotha. The whole reason why they are down is because they are fixing it. If they bring it back up prematurely, then I’m sure you would be saying something like, “They didn’t fix it in all that time?”

For those not knowing what PTR stands for, it is the acronym for Public Test Realm. With emphasis on the Test. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Take as long as needed to make all the changes needed.

3 Likes

to be fair it seems English is not your first language so it’s not easy to understand your point

4 Likes

It really does not seem like this is common knowledge nowadays

1 Like

ive been trying for 8hrs now, i’m starting to think you’re lying.

Just in case you’re not joking and/or do not understand sarcasm:

the worst ptr experience ever.

1 Like