Topic Deleted **********

Topic Deleted **********

6 Likes

This is a good suggestion but to be honest, i was expecting new Crusader set to be involved around Heaven’s Fury. This ability really requires attention because it is possible to make a new boss killer build with it for Crusaders

1 Like

Agreed 100% this is how a lot of builds have died over the years, cause things having a req that should just work one way but doesnt… kinda consistently inconsistent here…

I mean sometimes it is kinda a balance thing but in this case that change would prove beneficial…

Just as BOTLG work whether or not the mob can be pulled in when you cyclone strike…

speaking of inconsistencies… Cyclone Strike doesn’t work on RG’s Im assuming because of the targetting 16 max pull on enemies change from Vanilla it will ignore immune to cc targets and not register them for strongarms… Unlike almost every other skill that causes knockback… Vacuum is kinda weird too you gotta be like outside 15yards or it doesnt count … but ya this is just the kinda stuff that wont ever be changed… not like meta groups want monks gathering now anyway…

1 Like

Great idea.

It would only bring it in line with the Monks TR bracers, which behave exactly like you suggested.

1 Like
1 Like

It actually provides a buff for a duration (5 seconds). The mobs do not need to be in the controlled state as long as they weren’t completely immune. Much like your suggested change.

Cesar’s Momento

The problem it does suffer from, is crowd control resistance when you can’t apply it at all. Though, with these mechanics, at least you get the full 5 seconds even if the blind/stun/freeze only lasts 1 second.

1 Like

This is what I don’t like about CC resistance. I get they don’t like perma-stun, but at least switch CC reliant buffs to be duration based on their own timer.

1 Like

Yeah exactly. Insta-skip. :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s cool, though. I didn’t realise CCR was capped at 95%.

The duration change would certainly help a lot. TR still sucks, but the item works as a good example.

1 Like

I like the proposal to make the bracers proc for a duration on hit instead of only proccing while a mob is CC’d.

With the new set buffing Fist of Heaven, how would people feel about this bracer applying to Heaven’s Fury damage and Fist of Heaven damage?

1 Like