PTR patch update for season 21 yet?

Is 2.6.9 ready to go

No, which is why there’s a stickied thread about the delay in General Discussion…

The earliest you’re likely to see the PTR become available is Tuesday 26th.

1 Like

you tease us with the week of the 24th and then say the earliest is the 26th… i get you want to throw out a good product so we can test it but that hellcat belt must be really messing with your numbers along with a few supporting items.

The necromancer has arrived and is now resurrecting the dead.

Posting Guidelines

Do not “bump” posts.

The act of posting simply to bump a thread is considered spamming. This also includes bumping old threads for no reason (also called “necroing”).

Update: JeremyAaron removed his necro post after he resurrected the dead.

1 Like

Wow, you necro-bumped a 5 month old thread just to tell me that I shouldn’t mention that the information being asked for was already in a stickied thread at the top of the forum, which I then provided a link to and quoted? Not only that, you suggest that if I said something in real life you didn’t like that you’d punch me in the face to give me a black eye. So, necro-bumping and real life threats all rolled into one, all in just your 2nd post.

2 Likes

Necrotrolling… :roll_eyes:

For reference purposes:

1 Like

This is explained in the stickied post at the top of the forum…
Welcome! Pleas Read

Do not “bump” posts.

The act of posting simply to bump a thread is considered spamming. This also includes bumping old threads for no reason (also called “necroing”).

So, as you’re bumping an old thread, it’s necro-bumping or necroing.
Incidentally, that stickied post also says this…

Search
The search function at the top of the community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, we recommend using search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the information you seek.

…which is why, in my initial response five months ago, I mentioned that there was a stickied thread giving you the answer to the question you’d just asked, i.e. if you’d searched before posting, you would have gotten the answer without even needing to make a post.

why u reply…
seriously, why?