PTR is up, put any testing results here

PTR is downloading. Anybody who does any testing or just does any playing and has observations to share, put them here.

1 Like

It’s up now based on Bravata’s thread in GD

Notable first impression:

Tribes has not only 200% as a separate multiplier now, it also still has a 200% dibs bonus!

Going to go test, but that means three things:

1: Carrying Furnace is bad. Don’t want to miss out on that dibs bonus.

2: It is going to be insanely hard to get a good Tribes. Because now you not only need to get a good roll for your dibs buff, you need another good roll for the legendary multiplier as well. I guess that makes getting a primal extra lucky.

3: Leapquake will be about +7 GRs. (1.17^7 = 3.00 , and the new Tribes affix triples your damage). That means it can probably reach the high 130’s - 140 in the hands of a skilled player with 10k+ paragon.

It strikes me that this may not have been intentional. It is pretty strange to have both a separate multiplier and a big dibs bonus on the item. I guess we’ll have to wait and see if this situation remains as-is or is revised somehow.

6 Likes

Well at least that’s a significant change even if unintentional.

1 Like

With a non-ancient Tribes with decent rolls (170 dibs, 197 multiplier), I just one-keyed a 126, something I’ve spent over 1000 keys on live trying to do over the last six months. Not surprising, considering that even with this suboptimal weapon my damage is at least doubled, but still.

Yes. Love it! hope it can be 300%. 2 lvls more gonna be better.

The seasonal shadow clones thing doesn’t seem to be working. I’ve picked up a couple shrines and pylons (with a new, seasonal character) and nothing happened. Maybe you need to be level 70 or something?

UM Rage you have tribes equipped and in the cube…

They gonna implement next week? 1st week just legendaries test. 2nd week season buff.

Correct only item changes today

Haha, oops, thanks man!

That sader build will be OP. Wish we could use parts of 3 sets.

I checked Tribes damage to make sure that everything seemed to be going into the right category, i.e. no weird bug like with Fjord Cutter where it was going into the same basket as Trapped.

Everything seems to be working right.

Seasonal buffs won’t be active until phase 2 of the PTR. I think they finally realized testing power of the patch changes at the same time as unknown effectiveness of season buff is too many variables to see if the patch tweaks meant the intention.

Cool guys, thanks for enlightening me.

the seasonal buffs aren’t active either. the xp/bloodshard bonus. I need that for rerolling gear. I’ll be testing some IK HOTA stuff.

correct they are not. only item changes are.

Well now that sader seems very OP i’m calling for the revert of lamentation to it’s original 200% on top of all the other changes barbs have asked for. I love that they didn’t nerf DH. Now I hope sader doesnt get nerfed but that puts barbs even farther behind then before. 147 already down on ptr by sader within a few hour a launch. That build will already pass the wwrend barb record with 3k less paragon. Also Thats same build has done a 4man 150 as the trash killer on ptr too.

Yeah, I mean, that’s only a 20% buff, or just over 1 GR.

Although: every other Barb build needs a heck of a lot more love than that…

1 Like

You did 127? nice. But ur weapon …look at mine, perfect roll. 2000 material.