PTR is done. Surprise, surprise, the DH is gonna

suck AGAIN.

Idk why they ask for feedback. Everyone playing the DH in the PTR doesn’t want the nerf and repeatedly said so. That’s feedback, and yet, the DH is being gimped again. Oh the fun that could have been had if they had just raised the damage on a few other builds to keep up with HA. DH makes the cut once every 10 seasons lol. Has the necro ever not been in the Meta?

2 Likes

“Everyone” is too strong of a word. Many saw why GoD was being nerfed. In terms of the final GoD PTR numbers being final, you may or may not be correct. See:

Diablo III | PTR 2.7.0 Has Ended! - General Discussion - Diablo 3 Forums (blizzard.com)

Yes. Necromancers have not always been the strongest solo class or been in the 4 player meta/

2 Likes

Reducing pierces and instead increasing the base damage is actually a good thing for single target damage and rift guardians, where the GoD DH was really underperforming. But the number of pierces was reduced way too much!!

4 Likes

No, not too much per se.
The base damage should have gone up by much more.

Why limit the pierces is understandable. Limitation of the game, if you will.

But please do fix that nerf by upping the base damage!

1 Like

I would assume that will make early to mid game GoD way over the top. Initial DH nerf suggestion by the DH community was 20 pierce limit when it was 10000% multiplier. If it’s 15000%, maybe putting the limit to 9 pierce is a good middle ground?

Or just straight up nerf Ninth Satchel and buff bolas quiver.

1 Like

Better then WD every 15…

2 Likes

Well rathma is also Doa if it stays am caster set… so much for feedback. Why not 2 more rounds of PTR? What do they have to loose…

I can’t believe it ended on that stage of the last patch. The satchel needs more pierces on it then just measly 3. After testing it feels nothing of it’s pervious form.

1 Like

We don’t know what’s going to happen because they have not released the final patch notes yet. We do know that there WILL be some changes, because obviously the Wizard will not go live in it’s current state (unless they want 1000 150 clears in the first week on the LB).

Not true. The DH has only been in the meta 3 times since seasons began, the WD has been there 11 times. However I do feel your pain as the WD has been barely sighted for ages.

The necromancer has only missed the 4 player meta once in it’s history, that was in season 19.

1 Like

That’s why i have 6 classes:
-I just play the classes and builds that are best and most fun…per patch.

Bliz asks for feedback

everyone: this is bad

Bliz: ptr over, enjoy

3 Likes

Would be lovely if all classes has something to bring to group play.
And also some words from Blizzard, if they intent to do something or well… just anything

2 Likes

Might not be everyone but most of us that play DH. Very disappointing nerf - why! why! why! - what does it matter if they pierce all day. The extra 5,000% damage in 6-piece doesn’t make up for loss. Back to barb i guess.

1 Like