PTR Forum not working for one

Yea, you should have run naked 3 times round your pc while howling at the moon at exactly 2.37 AM.

5 Likes

so in another word they have drop the ball once again which is normal

1 Like

damn, I did it at 2:35 no wonder it didn’t work

7 Likes

No you dropped the ball by not reading information correctly. Or understanding correctly… I leave that up to you.

5 Likes

if we learn our spelling first let me correct you "UNDERSTANDING " that they posted a date which they have failed to correct and what else ???

They stated that the ptr wouldn’t launch on the 25th.

As such expect it to launch anywhere from today to this Friday at the latest (Pacific Time btw).

3 Likes

WEEK OF, there are still a few days left.

1 Like

so they should correct that statement in the battle app then

1 Like

I’m sorry, but a big ball should be dropped on you…
In the app they also state the week of…

3 Likes

Well, we didn’t.

5 Likes

I’m sure you meant to write “Don’t hate the educated ONES, son…” Educated people also know when to use capital letters and punctuation and to include the pronoun “I” when voicing their opinion.

1 Like

so make a false statement is proper lol ok

No one made a false statement. In fact the community rep there -specifically- said the PTR will -not- start on Monday because it was a US Federal holiday (everyone had the day off, by law).

2 Likes

Actually, that depends on the language option selected on the launcher.
If I have English (UK) selected, there’s not even a splash for the PTR.
If I have English (US) selected, there’s a splash for the PTR.

It is fine if there is a delay - what isn’t fine is that the PTR drop down box is available on our Blizzard interface, and if you choose it and hit play, it logs you in, then attempts to create a game, and then you just get an error. And the error code simply says “you need a patch, which will start automatically”

And that is why we are all confused. Just take the ability to even choose PTR away until it is ready to launch.

Just take the PTR out of the game type drop down box. If it is there (which it is) we assume it is available. And it’s not. They just need to work on the corporate communication. Cause right now, it bites.

Its coming soon, its almost here, we got delayed, we got the wrong date, we got the right date, its suppose to be out this week, really we aren’t making this up. :yum:

week of that could be any time from now to
Saturday midnight i suppose

You dropped your own ball. Noone said the PTR goes live on the 25th.

Go outside and get some fresh air.

1 Like

We should just expect it on Friday as normal. As least that is my guess as it makes the most sense.

1 Like

You mean on Thursday as normal. PTRs usually start on Thursday, while seasons usually start on Fridays.