PTR Extended to 10/27

Awesome !

Hope we can have S22 for early 2021 !

:face_vomiting:

7 Likes

I’m enjoying the PTR and I’m glad it was extended. I’d rather get a fully fleshed out and less buggy season 22 than a rush job which satisfies no one.

11 Likes

10/27 means october 2027. So…don’t get your hopes up too high

9 Likes

Let’s enjoy PTR season 2

3 Likes

You guys simply don’t get it.

Why do you think the PTR was extended? Simply for fun and games?

We’re here to help s22 be the best season. For ONCE blizzard is actually caring, extending ptr, listening to feedback, fixing issues and rolling out ptr phases. And you STILL have the audacity to complain?

The more time we get to spend on the PTR, the better s22 is going to be for everyone.

12 Likes

I have no idea what youre smoking, but i want exactly the same.

2 Likes

Maybe… MAYBE Blizzard will fix some of the immense problems found by players in the PTR. So far they’ve put all their effort into patching crashes and lag and have limited success with that… As of today I’m still suffering massive lockups when summoning clones on pylons… You likely have no idea of how 3-5 seconds with nothing moving on screen feels in HC… And I’ve heard they’re planning on changing some items but I have yet to see a list of what they plan on changing and how so I’m going to reserve judgement on that. I’d complain about their horrendous treatment of wizards but that horse has been beaten into a bloody slime pool long ago.

“You were supposed to bring balance to the force, not leave it in darkness!” Everyone to S22.

2 Likes

End the season and extend the PTR. no reason for the season to go on

1 Like

I couldn’t care less about the season itself but I want double caches for as long as possible. Ending the season would end the community buff, so I’m actually fine with how things are… not with the ptr but with the season going on a little longer.

Would be different if they leave the double caches buff active during the interim period, well plus double goblins. To make up for this ptr mess :smiley:

I agree. Trying to farm as many bounties as I can, going back to 22 mats/run seems hideous now. Make it a permanent feature at the last month of seasons.

Split bounties are an issue, I guess. But at the very least they could make this permanent if you do all 25 bounties on your own in a solo game. Farming mats is already a pain in the rear as-is for solo players like me.

Ah to be young and still believe in the good of others.

Mark my words, the ONLY thing they’re fixing is their seasonal theme, but we will not get a single of the most sought after changes that have been suggested in the PTR no matter what class it was put up for.

For Wizards this will be the worst season bar none in existance. I mean, come on, this is season 22 and how many times we have seen them actually revert or implement a change the PTR feedback was almost unanimously in favor off? Once, maybe twice?

Actually enjoying PoE this league. I’ve been really lucky with some early currency drops. It’s made it a lot more fun to try and progress.

S22 can wait for now. Take your time Blizz. Listen to the FEEDBACK and get it right.

1 Like

Just add fourth item in cube and lets go

Well Prior to this PTR there were a number of posts requesting change or removal of gold find…and we are getting a change to pick up radius…A significant change that was much desired…Of the issues with the PTR the largest and most significant were login and latency/lag issues. While still not perfect, they are getting much better than initial release of the ptr…this is far far more important than a 2% buff to the wiz class. Let’s have the game PLAYABLE first. Initial complaints on season 21 were much about screen flicker and flashing which were giving headaches to some…had they spent more time fixing that 21 may have been more fun by all.

I agree with having a playable game first and foremost. I also agree that they really implemented some things that were requested, which is a good thing! Like the Paragon change to pickup radius. For wizards - we wanted Typhons set buff to be raised to 2000% per head and got that done (it’s still lacking on the 4 piece, but nevertheless)… and we wanted Fragment of Destiny changed to all Signatures… that’s also a get. Looks fine, huh? Nah, nope… thing is what we got along with this. And that’s unpleasant and annoying, to say the least.

What I fear is they call it a day after solving the technical issues. Wizard players feedback will be ignored and we get what is already there, with some numbers tweaked up and down. And this, adding up everything, is not good at all. The most pressing issues of the class got ignored and we receive a lot of gimmicky, disjointed stuff instead.

For me, the most important thing is that wizards can avoid another low blow (Etched Sigil change) which is, in fact, a huge nerf hammer (okay, not much of a hammer but rather a wrecking ball). Etched Sigil being left alone would already be win in this state. That’s how disappointing things are for me personally. And I strongly believe, I’m not alone with this.

1 Like

2 weeks of gaming , 4 months waiting for new season. good job

2 Likes

Don’t know. I like it that they take their time now. Really looking forward to those patchnotes

The took the nerf hammer to Necro and Sader, helped Angry Chicken clear T16 (yeah, like anyone gives a flying fudge about barely being able to clear T16) and, of course, ignored 99.99% of the wizard feedback and instead twiddled the damage multiplier on Twister Sword while admitting they have no idea how do deal with the lag created by all the AoE it causes. At this point the only reason to play the PTR seems to be to avoid the visual vomit from S21’s theme. :face_vomiting:

2 Likes