PTR ended now end season

Please end this painfully long season and give us a new one to play asap.

9 Likes

The 26th of March would be so much better than the 2nd of April

6 Likes

As I expected, S22 ends on 28th.

2 Likes

Holy Smokes, March the 28th??? Season 23 won’t start until April 9th at best. Man, blizzard knows how to milk the current season.

2 Likes

Blizzard has made it very clear there will be a minimum of 2 week warning in advance before ending any season. As such S22 ending either 14th or 21st would’ve been too soon as there wouldn’t have been enough time.

3 Likes

I always hope they will make it 1 week when the season drags on seemingly forever

The seasons associated with Blizzcon (and now Blizzconline) tend to be longer. I assume because Blizzard is trying to get things finalized for their show.

I also like the idea of having nearly a 2 week gap just in case something goes sideways with a patch/new build and Blizzard needs to fix it.

1 Like

What’s the rush? This is basically just a patch update. NS gets the same treatment as seasons this time around. Knowing this I think new season should be delayed even further and patch pushed out quicker.

But of course when there’s nothing good to look forward to during the season in comparison to other seasons (especially like this one) they rush the season out after the patch.

exactly. let me at least get to 6k paragon before season ends

1 Like

There was nothing about D3 at Blizzcon at all so I don’t see how this should be a reason.
But they need of course time to ruin Firebird, make up a name for the season (“Season of mostly non seasonal play” or so), write a blog post, get it approved by 4 layers of management and translate it into 37 languages.
So an earlier season start was not to be expected.

Should read pinned notes, filthy posted it’s the 28th of March and no date on season start but usually 12 days after season end to next season start.
10th april, I made a post earlier about why doing the 2nd april would be bad timing

IIRC the season always starts on a Friday(?) So the new season will probably start on April 9th.

Extend S23 one more month please!

um ok thats all fine and good but where is the details for the perm follower attachments do we have to wait till season 23 starts or is this going to be something that will come after s22 ends, cmon blizzard dont leave us HANGING!!!

FYI

Blizzard announced that this season will end March 28

Season 22 - Shades of the Nephalem: End Dates - General Discussion - Diablo 3 Forums (blizzard.com)

You should work on developing a sense of humor.:wink:

1 Like

No.
Season 22 ends on Sunday, 28th March.
Non-emergency patches are applied to live on Tuesdays.
So, Patch 2.7.0 will be applied Tuesday, 30th March.
They want at least a week from patch until new season
Seasons always start on a Friday.
First Friday that’s over a week after 30th March is Friday, 9th April.

1 Like