PTR 2.6.9 Start Time

But I did a few seasons of DH. It’s not only Necro.

I like necro but mostly i really like this ring and find it unique -
Lornelle’s Sunstone - Your damage reduction is increased by 0.89% for every 1% Life you are missing.
Necro stays at close to 1hp and doesn’t die :slight_smile: i want more like that for necro.

yes, mindless and senseless. conjuring pets every few seconds is ridiculous. that also bothered me at dh. there you have to brainlessly activate 2-3 skills every few seconds. Without logitec mouse software, I wouldn’t do this fool. devs probably think players are stupid bots.

Probably another 12-15 hours from now…

1 Like

The hope is that the new armor set will make the class more interesting. Some of the new armor sets have really opened up some of the other classes for me. For example, never liked the old Wizard sets but find the new set fun to play. Monk POJ is a lot of fun.

I know the purpose of the new sets. Maybe the new Necro set will make it interesting, we’ll see. Just saying in the past I find Necros boring and 'meah;.

Because of its poor survival ability it never was played as much as other builds. It was mentioned as the last build you want to play HC with. So here you are getting finally a tougher set , maybe people will finally play it more. :wink:

Oh, I’ll give the new set a try during PTR and see how it is. Still doubt Necro will ever be one of my favorite classes, though.

It’s tougher. I just hope the whole “When you die” benefit was a typo. We’ll see when the PTR comes live though.

I finally did all the Necro achievements to get the red Necro wings, and also went through the campaign to get the campaign achievements for Necro. Wasn’t fun at all.

I play mostly pc now, but I find that Necro and Monk feel better on console for some reason.

2 PM PST still not available yet.

Don’t these things start at 5pm PST (8pm est)…like new seasons do?

The PTR start when Blizzard has it ready. I recall (maybe wrong) that the last PTR started at night, while other times mid-afternoon.

The ptr could start from now to evening pst. No one besides blizzard knows when it’ll exactly start. Folks will just have to practice patience.

As it turns out; the ptr won’t be starting today:

3 Likes

They corrected the title to week of 5/24, since Memorial is 25th, be after like the 26th or a bit later.

They pushed it back to the 24th with no explanation

1. It is not due on 5/24 but next week sometime.
  2. They did give an explanation
3 Likes

Is anyone else struggling to actually download the PTR patch? It keeps kicking me out of the game by saying the patch with download automatically, but never does. Or is it still too early?

Ahh they screwed this up too. Nice!

1 Like

Update on May 21: We’ve found some issues during PTR deployment that are needing some additional QA time. We are actively working on solutions, and Patch 2.6.9 PTR is delayed until further notice. We will get back to you as soon as possible, and thank you for understanding.