PTR 2.6.10 Has Ended!

I am a stickler for this stuff so it jumps out at me. The start of the Seasons Section also reads poorly, in my opinion.

The shadows, they are moving, and they seem… animated. It is as though they had a will of their own. Whatever this trickery is, perhaps you can use it to your advantage.

Current Tense, Past Tense, Current Tense again. The second sentence should be “have” not “had”.

This clone’s power will scale with your character and will last for 1 minute or if your character dies.

Again this reads oddly. If the char dies then what? I assume that the buff lasts 1 minute or until your character dies. Whichever comes first.

See below for the shadow clone variations that can spawn when activating.

The clone is spawned when activating a pylon/shrine. The list of clone types are those that spawn after the shrine is activated. It just reads oddly to say “activating” at the end of that sentence.

None of these are a big deal of course, but they make me twitch a tiny bit.

ON TO REAL THINGS!

I like the season buffs and that the new sets are now in the rotation. I especially like the change to Paragon Gold Find into Pick Up Radius. People have been asking for that specifically for a LONG time.

10 Likes

Stone gauntlents GREAT!!! for all classes… :slight_smile: Can we also please get bovine badiche for all classes? Kinda sucks to have a melee char to get those…

1 Like

and it’s Blade of the Tribes not « Blade of the Tribe ».

2 Likes
  • Winter Flurry : Enemies killed by Cold damage have a 25% chance to release a Frost Nova. Your Hydra deals 125-150% increased damage to enemies in a Blizzard.

100% chance plz! it will be totaly fun :grinning:

Enemies killed by Cold damage have a 100% chance to release a Frost Nova.

1 Like

Would you mind phoning up your european colleagues and asking them to please put the blog on the Europe forums…

I’m sure that PezRadar and you have already got them translated in the various languages… and that they should had been already posted. You did get the blogs translated… right ?

3 Likes

Rich, I don’t want be a downer but . . . where’s the balance? Where’s the buffs?

I’m talking of course about Barbs. Rend is great. Our other builds? They’re lagging behind–in most cases, way behind.

We posted an ultra-detailed buff request here. No comment? Are there more item changes coming over the course of the PTR? Over future PTRs? Can we have some kind of game plan so we can set realistic expectations? Thanks.

Not even close. Moving the damage bonus to the legendary affix as a multiplier is a good start, but that number is worth 2-3 GRs. Fire EQ needs +15 GRs. It’s not even a drop in the bucket for EQ builds.

7 Likes

They cannot balance all the sets at once. I assume they will do it gradually over the next few seasons.

I was expecting much more balance changes. Dissapointed to be honest .

3 Likes

But where have they said that? Is that the plan? Can we get the CM or a dev to confirm that? The promise of a “balance patch” and what is being delivered is night and day.

5 Likes
  • Belt of the Trove : Every 4 seconds, call down Bombardment on a random nearby enemy. Bombardment deals 400-500% increased damage.

good thx

• Mortal Drama : Double the number of Bombardment impacts. Bombardement deals 400-500% increased damage.

good thx

Hellskull : Gain 10% increased damage while wielding a two-handed weapon.

totaly useless! plz redesign! like this maybe…

Hellskull : Bombardment has no cooldown and fall only one burning sphere, but instead costs ?? Wrath. Bombardement deals 400-500% increased damage.

now much more better! :+1: :grinning:

The balance patch should have been for a global change for all classes and most builds. That was also the reason for the delay I thought. I guess they are buffing one class at a time

2 Likes

I’m cool with that, but can we please get some official confirmation that that is what’s happening? Because the way it looks now is bad.

7 Likes

It’s better than nothing :wink:
Compared to God DH, which doesn’t seem like is being touched, everything else sucks anyways…

That’s honestly how I expected them to do it, but after seeing these initial changes. These upcoming seasons looks to be a bumpy ride.

No, it’s not. Fire EQ is one of our weakest builds. Buffing it 2-3 GRs is like spitting into a hurricane. If they want to delay working on Barb stuff–which, again, is fine–why not wait and buff Tribes and the MOTE set (both need a buff for the build to be remotely viable) at the same later date? I just don’t understand what’s going on.

1 Like

Rewards: Two unique new rewards, a portrait frame, and a pet will be granted to players who complete the Season 22 Guardian Journey.

ahhh :disappointed: plz give us some recolored wings (like Valor type but a different color)

1 Like

I agree 100%
It was advertised for a balance patch to be much more than this. We need to receive confirmation on what the actual plan is now.

3 Likes

The issue with the newly redesigned Winter Flurry is not that the proc chance for the Frost Nova is too low (which imo it isn’t), but that it only buffs Hydra.

I personally am okay with it requiring you to use Blizzard, but imo the damage bonus should be to all skills and not just Hydra.

2 Likes

Did Angry Chicken really need a buff? It was a really fast T-16 build. I don’t see anyone bring that over to GR’s unless the entire build changed recently?

so when is the season 21 ending?