PTR 2.6.10 Has Ended!

The new class sets are now part of the Haedrig’s gift rotation. Nice.

Also:

Stone Gauntlets now drops for all classes.

Thank you!

Paragon Bonus Gold Find has been changed to Gold Pickup Radius at 0.1 per point.

Finally!

8 Likes
  • Spirit of Arachyr : Buff 6 piece bonus damage from 9000% to 17,500%.
  • Kanai’s Cube will have a fourth slot this season.

I might have to give the Locust Swarm/Pestilence farm build another go. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Where is QoL where your CoE cycles can be seen by party members via a small icon next to your portrait?

Can we please get a legendary power that helps with Necros having more available corpses?

And would like a legendary power that gives Monks more Damage Reduction. Thank you.

1 Like

Season 22 we get another pet but why just why

I want more wings please

3 Likes

Since there are more updates to the Wizard Hydra build can y’all please look at the bug where Hydras do not attack certain demons attached to walls and etc.?

It 100% makes Hydras useless in clearing certain bounties

3 Likes

Thanks for the patch details Rich, the season concept looks cool and it’s great to see some unused items getting attention.

There are zero DH item buffs in this list. We were told to expect class balance in the coming patches. While we recognize that you recently rolled out a new set and boosted its respective weapons in the previous patch, we all were looking forward to playing other DH builds in Season 22.

Will there be an opportunity during this 2.6.10 PTR for your team to revise 1-2 Demon Hunter items?

Can you try to bring these in from wish list(s)? Particularly: Blackfeather as 600% damage to Rockets and Shadow 2 bonus to 12000% as this would be most interesting and useful for the class. Others have mentioned Chakram and Elemental Arrow so please consider those as well.

For inspiration on how to approach these skills, please see these threads:

DH SET BALANCE PROPOSAL 2.7.0 NOW 2.6.10

XELNAGAIVAN’S 2.7.0 LIST

THE OLD 2.6.9 LIST

7 Likes

0.1 per point is too low…

At least 0.2, that I would understand…

Why no buffs to Phalanx for Crusader and Chakram for DH? :confused:

8 Likes

That bug has already been fixed.

1 Like

It’s another 5 yard radius which is actually much better than better gold find.

Just fyi, this helps With Doctor A LOT because a few of their skills uses gold pickup radius to increase their radius

5 Likes

Glad to see all the new sets are included in the Headrig’s gift rotation.

However, to get past Slayer in the season journey, you’ll have to farm another set as none of the new sets have set dungeons. (Unless maybe they are removing the set dungeon completion and mastery from the journey?)

3 Likes

If they did I haven’t seen it yet haha. My apologies

THIS, the new sets are not counted for set dungeons NOR greater rifts completion achievements.

2 Likes

Again why only 0.1 than, 0.2 seems more reasonable…

3 Likes

Some initial feedback:

Paragon Bonus Gold Find has been changed to Gold Pickup Radius at 0.1 per point.

This is great! Finally!

Etched Sigil : While channeling Arcane Torrent, Disintegrate, or Ray of Frost, the damage of your Energy Twister is increased by 200-250%, and you also cast Energy Twister every second.

Speaking as someone who primarily plays non-Meta LoD Builds, I do not like this change.

I know this is being done with the intend to nerf the Meteor Channelling Build, so would it be possible that Etched Sigil can spawn with procing a skill chosen from a pool of skills, in which Meteor is not included?

E.g. one Etched Sigil rolls with procing Blizzard every second, another Etched Sigil rolls with procing Arcane Orb every second, another Etched Sigil rolls with procing Wave of Force ever second, etc…

Simply exclude all skills from it that are too problematic.

Also, just like the Corrupted Ashbringer, it doesn’t has to be able to be put in the Cube, if it is too problematic.

Fragment of Destiny : Your Signature Spells attack 50% faster and deal triple damage. You gain a Spectral buff whenever you land an attack with a Signature Spell. Hydras deal 25-30% increased damage for each Spectral stack. Max 10 stacks.

How exactly does this work? Can you clarify?

Do the stacks lasts x seconds? Are they consumed by placing a Hydra? Is a stack consumed when a Hydra attacks?

Also, is it necessary that this becomes a Hydra-specific item?

Speaking again as someone who primarily plays non-Meta LoD builds, I was hoping that there sooner or later might be some more items (like The Furnace) that buff ALL SKILLS, instead of being specifically tied to one skill.

But that is just my opinion. From the devs perspective it might be necessary to have more skill-specific legendaries.

Winter Flurry : Enemies killed by Cold damage have a 25% chance to release a Frost Nova. Your Hydra deals 125-150% increased damage to enemies in a Blizzard.

I always wanted to see this item buffed, but to be honest, I don’t like that it is Hydra-specific.

Can this be changed so that ALL SKILLS and not just Hydra benefit from it?

Wizardspike : Performing an attack has a 25% chance to hurl a Frozen Orb. Arcane Orb deals 300-350% increased damage.

An interesting change, but I think it would be better that is gives a 25% chance to hurl an additional Arcane Orb that adjusts to the rune that you have chosen on Arcane Orb on your Skill Hotbar, instead of always a Frozen Orb.

Blade of the Tribe : War Cry and Threatening Shout cause an Avalanche and Earthquake. Avalance and Earthquake both deal 150-200% increased damage

Putting the increased damage to Earthquake and Avalanche on the Legendary Affix is a really nice change.

Can you do the same on items like Tzo Krins Gaze and the remaining items that have the damage increase to a specific skill separated from the Legendary Affix? So that they are merged together like with Blade of the Tribes?

Oh, and btw, there is a typo in “Avalanche” in the PTR Preview Blog.

• Roland’s Legacy : Buff 4 piece bonus damage from 13,000% to 17,500%

I wanna say that this might be nice for a Sweep Attack build, but the Crusader Shield Piro Marella needs a damage buff to Shield Bash as well, so that the Shield Bash variant of that build can become even remotely viable.

====================================

That is all the innitial feedback I have right now. In regards to the number changes, I can’t say much. I’ll have to test it.

But thanks for this patch. It is definitely a bit different than the previous ones. in regards to larger redesigns of legendaries.

5 Likes

Because 5 yards after all points assigned is a lot for pickup radius. Gear only has 1-2 yards on a secondary, so it’s a boost equal to 2.5 pieces of gear at the max roll.

3 Likes

Haunt of Vaxo should apply the S22 seasonal effect

Haunt of Vaxo

Summons shadow clones to your aid when you Stun an enemy. This effect may occur once every 30 seconds.

https://us.diablo3.com/en/item/haunt-of-vaxo-Unique_Amulet_101_x1

This would add lots of fun and make good usage of the 4th Kanai Cube slot

1 Like

Tal Rasha Wizard is now completely gutted.

• Etched Sigil : While channeling Arcane Torrent, Disintegrate, or Ray of Frost, the damage of your Energy Twister is increased by 200-250%, and you also cast Energy Twister every second.

Thank you for killing more than one build with one stone.

2 Likes

Energy Twister seems to be quite fine in S22, however that 4th Kanai Cube slot opens up builds for only 1 Season and afterwards those builds will be bad again?!
then why introduce items that will cancel each other out after the patch and the build becomes useless again?

In particular I don’t like the change to Etched Sigil. It’s becoming a Twister only item and many builds will disappear completely (e.g. channel Meteor)
It’s only a good change if more items like that will get introduced to all force skills.

4 Likes

… to all Force Skills except Meteor.

Yeah, many of the items in this patch are not exactly helping. Just more build/skill-specific items. Quite terrible tbh.
Instead of making more wizard builds viable and possible, lets just buff 1-2 specific builds.

I truly do not want to be negative, but a lot of the changes in this patch exemplifies so much of what is wrong with D3 itemization.

4 Likes