PTR 2.6.10 Has Ended!

has anyone got the patch yet?

Guys, new mojo for Zombie bears is not enough to buff this build

just getting a ptr update right now.
ohhh I’m on the ptr now

Hey everyone, I’m currently on PTR with servers up. Opening the launcher did NOT prompt me for the patch. I had to open PTR game and then it popped up saying I needed a patch. After it DL the patch, it let me straight into PTR. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up.

Well Ulianas is still to weak. Please buff the Damage for this Set or atleast the Core Items. Its a pain in the a**to kill a GR Guardian while Characters like the WW Barb literally kill everything in his way. So just please please please buff the Damage

10/23 - Patch is LIVE and PTR is available for play.

• The Twisted Sword - Available w/ PTR Vendor Djank Mi’em
  • Ursua’s Trodden Effigy - Available w/ PTR Vendor DJank Mi’em.
    Note: We addressed an issue where the item was not spawning, craftable, or available via mob drops. FIXED
  • Fixed an issue with Trag’oul’s Corroded Fang
6 Likes

Can you find one place where you sticky these damn things? Why is that so difficult? Can you sticky this on the PTR Feedback forum? Why do you make everything so damn difficult. And is there a fix to Energy Twister or not?

2 Likes

DO NOT click Blizz Tracker in ANY of the Forums. Go to the Forums Index. Click Blizz Tracker from there and you will get a list of ALL Blizzard (blue) posts with the most recent listed first.

If you do not know where the Forum Index is:

1. If you’re on the D3 Home Page click the Forums button.
  2. If you’re on the Forums Index, just click Blizz Tracker.
  3. If you’re in one of the Forums, click “Forums” in the top left corner of the page (under the big blue word: Blizzard).

Any one of the methods listed above will take you to the Forums Index. And, in case anyone missed any of that, here’s a link to the Forum Index:   Diablo 3 Forums

3 Likes

The stickied threads in PTR Feedback and PTR Bug Report have both been updated with this information.

What about fixing Energy Twister?

1 Like

That was after they put it in General Forums. I know that for a fact because I looked there first.

Tarkus

Significant bug with the new Twisted Sword I didnt see acknowledged.

PTR 2.6.10 has ended and PTR is now offline. Big thanks to everyone who played and shared feedback. We’ll continue to monitor threads to catch any additional comments/feedback on the content.

5 Likes

Nooooooooooooo, I haven’t stared with my hardcore LOL :cold_sweat:

1 Like

Finally! Let’s see if we can get s22 during 2020, feels less and less likely at this point.

1 Like

Presumably there will now be the planned one week internal testing before patch gets finalized? Just trying to estimate when to expect S22 start.

Was this your first PTR in the shark tank of the D3 community? :stuck_out_tongue: Talk about a baptism by fire. Thank you for the improved communication nearer the end of the cycle.

Thanks for not giving up and just banning all of us :stuck_out_tongue:

See you in 3 months, Rich!

2 Likes

I would say a better date is 3 weeks from now, which the season starting the week after. I’d expect Season 22 to start maybe Nov 20.

3 Likes

Now give us official S21 end date and S22 start date! Please and thank you!

As long as you read my uliana feedback and give it moar dmg :wink: then we only need to adjust gen monk a bit and we are fine with each other :wink:

1 Like