PTR 2.6.10 Has Ended!

If my math is right, adding the Ally and Mantra effects into that with paragon and passable gear would give Inna the effective equivalent of around 90% “native” DR. Might be a little over the top. There’s a reason I6R2S2 is so much easier to use than R6S2 (multiple reasons, really, but still).

40% might sound weird but it could work. Also, not all builds might have Ally actually equipped, so I’d consider attaching the DR passively to the Mantras or Allies themselves (i.e. x% per).

I was not able to play the PTR entire day today. It says “Blizzard services down for maintenance.”
when will this be completed?

Read back into the thread, please.

2 Likes

Anything news on the <Code 33> yet? It’s now past your “until tomorrow (10/22)” and it’s the 23rd. Dying to try it out with the new updates. :slight_smile:

There are stickied threads at the top of PTR Feedback and PTR Bug Report both of which say…

10/22 Update
The team is still investigating a few standing issues for the PTR - We’re sharing that the fix won’t be available today. Our goal for this fix is to minimize playthrough disruptions for the remaining time left for the PTR so that players can focus on testing and exploring the content. Ill keep you all posted. Thanks so much for your patience.

3 Likes

Yes. It is the 23rd… at 3:22 AM Blizzard time. They are a business. They do not stay open 24 hours a day.

And

Will be posting here once we’re back live.

2 Likes

Blizz is a company spanning the globe with offices and people everywhere (or at least both in EU and US - different time zones). I was just thinking that when there was an outage, ppl in another office took over. Evidently not. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the link, sorry for asking, I’ll be quiet now.

They come back 10/27 to end PTR. So we play 21 forever.

4 Likes

Just keep in Mind to extend the testing, if needed …

Even though the current Season is BS …
Better extend it, so we´ll never get something like it again.

For real … Who thought it would be even cool to give us Eye-Cancer, darken the whole Screen an put this on a Timer ?
Effekts should be readable ! - Thats basic Understanding in dev. … also how Hue saturation works …

:nauseated_face:

Can you ad in season 22 - rings and amulets to have a chance + 10 % 1 socket from unused primary stats for legendary + 20 % to have 1 socket to ancient legendary and + 40 % to have 1 socket to primal ancient legendary and they can have only 1 socket or to make Ramalandi’s Gift let say Greater Ramalandi’s Gift that can do socket to rings and amulets like weapon only this Greater Ramalandi’s Gift have a very low chance like primal ancient. All the builds use rings and amulets whit sockets and you have 1 to 15 chance on amulet to get a socket and 1 to 12 to rings.

I mean if you consider some of the different tile sets for some maps, especially the snow variant of eternal woods has a bright light saturation which, will most definitely give someone with light sensitivity a migraine, I don’t think its too much of an offshoot from that.

It’s a shame to write to them, and so far away they will spoil this game instead of repairing and improving it

Heads up in terms of a few fixes incoming once we go back live. PTR vendor Djank Mi’em will now carry The Twisted Sword and Ursua’s Trodden Effigy. There’s also a bug-fix for Trag’oul’s Corroded Fang.

In terms of re-launch timing, I’m waiting on a few updates from the team, and as soon as I hear back ill post it up.

21 Likes

Can you maybe give a rough estimate what “once we go back live” means.

Today, tomorrow, the day after tomorrow?

3 Likes

Thats just too easy …comunication cmon lol

What about the Energy Twister bug? “Raging Storm” is doing half the damage it should be.

If they don’t even give us an ETA when the PTR will be back up, i highly doubt they will go into detail to changes made or into the bug of ET

Blizzard Soon™

That’s totally not a rick-roll link. Trust me, bro! I wouldn’t play you like that.

3 Likes

Why is this PTR update posted here and not on the pin?! The drama I had to go through to see this thread… come on now… Why is this on General Discussion???

Can we get an idea? Another day? An hour? 17 Hours? 4 weeks? I know this is “just PTR” but some better communication would be nice. As well as a consistent thread for updates which I assumed would be on the PTR feedback instead of all over the place. For a company as big as Blizzard, you’d assume they’d be more organized. I’m not trying to rush servers going up, just asking for better communication and ONE consistent thread for updated news relating to the PTR.

4 Likes

Learn to check the Blue posts section first

Edit I will say though it’d be nice if the time of the last post is shown in the blue header posts on ptr feedback

2 Likes