PTR 2.6.10 Has Ended!

Joke, half of us or more can’t even play since Saturday and they closing it down tomorrow. Probably for the best this was a terrible PTR

3 Likes

Can you clarify on whether the PTR is concluding on 10/20 or just going down for further updates? It seems like having players test any balance updates before they go live would be a good idea.

1 Like

I can. He describes it as permanent: The PTR will be taken offline and the forums closed down.

I’m still getting:

5 Likes

Same, don’t think they care though.

2 Likes

Just wanted to note that we’re aware of the login/lag issues still happening. Apologies for all those unable to play and test at the moment - i’ll keep you posted.

2 Likes

quote=“FilthieRich-11996, post:431, topic:22111, full:true”]
Just wanted to note that we’re aware of the login/lag issues still happening. Apologies for all those unable to play and test at the moment - i’ll keep you posted.
[/quote]

then why dont u resstart server to allow all players stucked enter and make last test to give feedback?

many of us have prepared chars have raised gems , and we want to make some trys b4 PTR ends and give our feedback

Same here 10 min ago…

I hope that you will consider removing skills like fist of heavens from clones. They work against any form of meta with zbarbs. Although I’m happy ptr is ending I still feel that stone is not unturned.

It would have been nice to test the new changes on Ptr. I think there will be changes.

We don’t need another PTR extension, we’ve tested more than enough. Remove the clones that only kill us anyway because they reflect dmg and cause massive server problems with their whole area dmg capabilities. Finally announce the end of S21 and the start of S22 and let us know which new changes and adjustments we can expect with the live version.

S21 never ending Story…

8 Likes

Thanks @odin…now I have that dang song in my head

I’d rather wait another 2-3 weeks so my wizard is playable, thanks :frowning:

1 Like

Im betting the only fix will be the lag issues when moving to the new servers.

1. Start ptr with stuff not even tested internally
  2. Total Bugfest and S**tstorm part 1
  3. Shut down all new functions for at least 3 days
  4. Turn them back on with exact the same issues as before or even worse
  5. Total Bugfest and S**tstorm part 2
  6. Extend the ptr for another week without even saying what the exact problem is
  7. Ignore any Suggestions or Feedback given here or on reddit
  8. Shut down the ptr without changing anything before
  9. ???
  10. Launch new season with edited ptr patch notes, nerfing the most OP build by flat 50% on everything, slapping it back to D Tier
  11. Total Bugfest and S**tstorm part 3
  12. ???
  13. Profit
Summary
  1. Wait for next poe league
8 Likes

So where do they 13: Profit

Last time I checked they are doing patches and seasons for free. Please stop with all this childish behavior.

I thought it was funny. They make money from people buying accounts. Seasonal and patch updates are a farcry from what they do with world of warcraft.

1 Like

PTR working fine for me now. Anyway, I hope they will close it today and finally announce S21 end and S22 start…

3 Likes

Rip my wizard friends. No more changes. Get ready to hop onto the Sader+Sader wagon.

The changes made to etched sigil is one of the worst nerfs to an underpowered class.

1 Like

Patience, it’s barely going on 7:30 am where they’re at. We’re not going to hear from them for at least some hours.