PTR 2.6.10 Has Ended!

Wanted to confirm that the PTR is available now. Updated OP for people looking for links and info.

7 Likes

Leaderboard being reset?

My game seems to freeze trying to load a game in the PTR. Would love to test for you guys but :frowning:

Can you turn the PTR forums on for everyone else besides blues? :wink:

Currently having trouble getting on the PTR my battle net client is able to load into the character selection. I did everything the right way noticed I have my PTR copy from last season so I clicked PTR copy and then when back at the character selection when I try to load into one of my characters it just gets stuck on the loading screen all help appreciated please I just wanna get into the game and test thanks!

Update: The current PTR does not work for macOS client users. If you are experiencing issues logging into the PTR please let us know in the bug section with any additional details.

1 Like

is it gonna get fixed soon for MacOS users? There are majority of us who also just wanted to PTR test like everyone else thanks!

Tried all the twister and hydra builds with the updates… All too weak! (as expected)…
Back to non season I go to use my Vyr/Archon build that Beats every Hydra/Twister build so far.

1 Like

Non-channeling hydra IS too weak, mostly because you seem to average at 3-4 stacks of Fragment out of 10 (and even at 10 stacks, it still loses to well-rolled Deathwish (300% vs 325%)) - though it is rather more pro-active and might be a good break away from the DW-(old)ES routine.

And speaking of, ES might work, though twisters are just wasting too much damage to compare with hydras even if on paper they can outshine it by a noticeable margin.

Hey there !

still no news about bug with macOS client users ?

Thanks

It’s 07:20 PDT.
They’re not even in the office again since the PTR went up yesterday.

1 Like

So far it looks that the Norvald’s Fervor buff could go away. People are clearing GR150 while the buff itself serves nothing else but a new pony-run variant of play.

Great, my wizard became even more utterly useless.
Great job, nerfing it.

1 Like

Tested the new Necro bracer , and they seem to give the extra that was needed for a good bone spear build. But I just wonder why a new piece to fix an issue with the Burning Carnival Set . You added damage, but also took away a slot. Would not it been more sensible to just up the sets damage. It limits your ability to use other bracers.

2 Likes

This is a very good point.

Whilst players have been asking for necro bracers for a long time, I believe the majority want bracers that adds something to the Necro experience, namely some form of damage mitigation more efficient than APDs that can be used across all sets.

3 Likes

When will there be a fix for macOS? Very disappointed that the new season PTR release are continually getting worst, firs the full delay of 21 now 22 not working for macOS at all. This waists time for testing and is making it seem like this is becoming less and less of a priority for Blizzard, as a long time Blizzard fan the is getting very discouraging.

OOOOOOOWWWWWWWW GOOD LORD HAVE MERCY ON US WIZARDS, they really screwed this time was way better, how could they manage to introduce like 4 new items and make the wizard be way worst than it was before sad, no legacy of nightmares build now they killed etched sigil, no damage and no defense, SAD…

1 Like

They already have 3 pieces that could have filled the role just for bone spear and other roles. Any one could have had the damage raised to fix the issue, Trag’Oul’s Corroded Fang, Scythe of the Cycle, Maltorius’ Petrified Spike and of course the Masquerade of Burning Carnival Set damage could be up. Then you could use the bracers like Mugsy said "

Example:
On Masquerade set when you have all 6 pieces Simalcrums have 30000% damage increase, you have 10000%. Raise the 10000% to 30000% or a number thats not under power or too op.

Devs, DO NOT NERF the Mortal Drama and Belt of Throve please!

Devs, if you think this build is too strong just nerf Bombardment rune Barrels of Spikes (from 200% to 150% or 100%)

we want play with other runes of Bombardment, and if u nerf this belt and Two-Handed Flail it will be TOTALY SAD

WD PETS can’t work either, because damage just doesn’t get there. pets often stand in the corner or grab individual targets outside of the group. and suggestions have been around for ages. so no excuses for not being able to or whatever. with the first d2 mods, the players made necromancer pets playable. so much for incompetence.
and there are just too many strange skills in d3 or most of the runes are absolutely pointless and cannot or can not be used. To list all of this will blow up any contribution.

2 Likes