PTR 2.6.10 Has Ended!

Patch 2.6.9 PTR has ended!

The PTR 2.6.10 has ended! Thank you all for your continued support and patience for this test. See you in Season 22!

Don’t forget, we’re phasing in content over the next two weeks. The current focus is on Legendary and Set Item changes. Seasonal Theme content will be added in phase 2 which is scheduled for an update on October 8.

10/21 UPDATE
PTR Timeline Update:

• PTR testing has been extended to 10/27
  • PTR Patch update is now live. Changes and updates have been listed in our blog.

10/23 - PTR Patch is LIVE and available for play.

• The Twisted Sword - Available w/ PTR Vendor Djank Mi’em
  • Ursua’s Trodden Effigy - Available w/ PTR Vendor DJank Mi’em.
    Note: We addressed an issue where the item was not spawning, craftable, or available via mob drops. FIXED
  • Fixed an issue with Trag’oul’s Corroded Fang not properly applying the correct bonuses to pets.

For all the information on what to test and to take a look at the patch notes, please see our full blog.

Join here to share your PTR Feedback and Bugs!
PTR Bug Reports
PTR Feedback

18 Likes

When it said preview blog, I assume there will be more changes for items in later patch note or the item changes that I read from the preview blog is final?

I mean, where is firebird set changes?

And damn, no follower buffs or changes too?

3 Likes

Blizzard: Firebird set is perfect, just the way it is!

Btw, just going to laugh for a short moment about this part of the patch notes:

Class Changes: To ensure that the most significant class changes receive an ample amount of attention, we’d love for you to focus testing and feedback on the Wizard changes around Etched Sigils and Hydras, the Crusader’s Steed Charge build, and the Witch Doctor’s Crazy Chicken build.

There are literally zero class changes in the patch notes. The word you are looking for is item changes.

4 Likes

PTR Focus & Details

We’ll be conducting the Patch 2.6.10 PTR, and phasing in content updates over the course of two weeks, starting Thursday, October 1 . During this time there may be periodic maintenances, outages, hotfixes, or minor patches. This time around, testing will consist of two phases:

• Phase 1 - October 1: During this phase, we will be introducing Legendary and Set item changes
  • Phase 2 – October 8: In this phase, we will be adding the Seasonal Theme content

It’s still early so Firebird may still receive some attention during this ptr. Admittingly, firebird should’ve been at the top of the list for changes that Wizards need. So I’m unsure that it’s lack of mentioned is because Blizzard believes that it doesn’t need much love besides a damage boost, or they’re still trying to work out the kinks for a potential new overhaul of the set. We’ll find out soon.

1 Like

Please don’t forget about Elemental Arrow and Kridershot.

12 Likes

Just a reminder to everyone: it was never stated anywhere that the very first patch after the new sets were introduced would contain all the desired and needed class and build changes. They will come gradually over the course of many patches.

I’m hopeful the Firebird get’s its desperately needed attention eventually.

14 Likes

I thought there was new gems ?

1 Like

Season theme sounds interesting, but wouldn’t some builds used by clone potentially mess up your CC in GR? Or clones cannot CC?

The new class sets are now part of the Haedrig’s gift rotation. Nice.

Also:

Stone Gauntlets now drops for all classes.

Thank you!

Paragon Bonus Gold Find has been changed to Gold Pickup Radius at 0.1 per point.

Finally!

8 Likes
  • Spirit of Arachyr : Buff 6 piece bonus damage from 9000% to 17,500%.
  • Kanai’s Cube will have a fourth slot this season.

I might have to give the Locust Swarm/Pestilence farm build another go. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Where is QoL where your CoE cycles can be seen by party members via a small icon next to your portrait?

Can we please get a legendary power that helps with Necros having more available corpses?

And would like a legendary power that gives Monks more Damage Reduction. Thank you.

1 Like

Season 22 we get another pet but why just why

I want more wings please

3 Likes

Since there are more updates to the Wizard Hydra build can y’all please look at the bug where Hydras do not attack certain demons attached to walls and etc.?

It 100% makes Hydras useless in clearing certain bounties

3 Likes

Thanks for the patch details Rich, the season concept looks cool and it’s great to see some unused items getting attention.

There are zero DH item buffs in this list. We were told to expect class balance in the coming patches. While we recognize that you recently rolled out a new set and boosted its respective weapons in the previous patch, we all were looking forward to playing other DH builds in Season 22.

Will there be an opportunity during this 2.6.10 PTR for your team to revise 1-2 Demon Hunter items?

Can you try to bring these in from wish list(s)? Particularly: Blackfeather as 600% damage to Rockets and Shadow 2 bonus to 12000% as this would be most interesting and useful for the class. Others have mentioned Chakram and Elemental Arrow so please consider those as well.

For inspiration on how to approach these skills, please see these threads:

DH SET BALANCE PROPOSAL 2.7.0 NOW 2.6.10

XELNAGAIVAN’S 2.7.0 LIST

THE OLD 2.6.9 LIST

7 Likes

0.1 per point is too low…

At least 0.2, that I would understand…

Why no buffs to Phalanx for Crusader and Chakram for DH? :confused:

8 Likes

That bug has already been fixed.

1 Like

It’s another 5 yard radius which is actually much better than better gold find.

Just fyi, this helps With Doctor A LOT because a few of their skills uses gold pickup radius to increase their radius

5 Likes

Glad to see all the new sets are included in the Headrig’s gift rotation.

However, to get past Slayer in the season journey, you’ll have to farm another set as none of the new sets have set dungeons. (Unless maybe they are removing the set dungeon completion and mastery from the journey?)

3 Likes

If they did I haven’t seen it yet haha. My apologies