PSA: Do NOT do tomorrow's Challenge Rift before S18 begins

For obvious reasons, brother brother brother!!!

~https://i1.sndcdn.com/artworks-000168540390-t55ymi-t500x500.jpg

• You’ll need the stuff to give your fresh seasonals a boost.
  • There’s enough gold & Death Breaths to level your artisans to 12 from the get go.
  • As well as enough DB’s to fill your cube slots long before you hit lvl70.
  • And enough gold to buy upgrades from vendors if you’re not getting enough goodies from moonsters.
  • Also enough gold to keep crafting low-level gems…unless you run into a Gem Hoarder that sometimes glitches & drops Marquises/Imperials at a much lower level than intended.
  • Or a Rainbow Gob that takes you on a trip to Sanctuary’s Disneyland via a big colorful candy-looking portal that drops Death Breaths, Forgotten Souls, pots o’ gold & marquises/imperial gems.

HOW TO TAKE FULL ADVANTAGE:

1. Create a seasonal toon.
  2. Hop back to the main menu & do the challenge rift, in order for your seasonal toon to be able to pick up the Challenge Rift reward.

*Source: Experience from Jay’s own idiocy. :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

So until next time, take care of yourself…and each other.

11 Likes

Nice one!

Just one other note on this:

Make sure to create your seasonal character first, before you clear the Challenge Rift.

If you don’t, your seasonal character will not be able to access the cache.

Source: Experience from own idiocy

4 Likes

Hmm, I’m experiencing deja vu… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Noone cares about the EU forum. That’s why all your trolls migrate to the US section.

7 Likes

Definitely a must if you are playing Seasons to wait for Seasons to begin to do the Challenge Rift.

:+1:

EU :laughing::laughing:

Let me get this straight…
I “trolled” you by posting the same thing a day earlier than you did?

1 Like

You have a wrong tone and attitude DJA. If somone is trolling here, it is you.

And you are an octopus completely out of the water, as in you don’t have the slightest clue what’s going on, just like Meteorblade has been spending far too much time in the forum and he thinks everyone is out to get him.

So just be quiet and keep walking.

:no_entry:

2 Likes

No. You trolled them writing the day-month-year format wrong.

Also for the record he said “all your trolls migrate to the US section”. It has nothing to do with you actually.

1 Like

Meteorblade is always trying to help people around. You are just an impolite unsignificant guy and nobody likes you :slight_smile:

This is what I wrote in my EU post…

Season 18 starts on Friday 23rd at 17:00 CEST.

…feel free to show me where I even mention the month or year.

What? It’s a general talk; day-month-year order is a pretty common thing that EU and US don’t agree with. Nothing personal on you. What are you even talking about? Honestly. I have no idea you had stated a date on that post either. Also who talks about “any” post to begin with? Who started that exactly? I for one I know I didn’t point any of your posts.
It’s a joke. Relax. Even if you think you get it right, it’s wrong by another standard. That’s the beauty of it.

We get it. You are the forum winner.

Here’s your cookie. Sheesh! No one cares that you were first.

2 Likes

I have no idea why the difference between MM/DD/YYYY (which is a format pretty much only the USA uses) and DD/MM/YYYY (which a lot of the rest of the world uses) even came up when what I wrote in my post was “23rd August”, i.e. I fully wrote out the month and didn’t specify a year.

Please get back on topic:

Reminder: DO NOT complete this week’s Challenge Rift until Friday, after Season 18 starts, if you would like to begin the Season with a decent boost to your game currency.

And don’t forget to create (or Rebirth) your Seasonal Character before you run the Challenge Rift.

This Public Service Announcement has been brought to you by DJAetius.

I’m experiencing someone in need of credit.
There is a difference in Eu and Us.

1 Like

If you are playing on the Americas Region and would like a preview of what to expect from this week’s Challenge Rift without running it yourself, check out this video from Raxxanterax:

1 Like

If you are playing on EU servers and would like to see how to easily run Challenge Rift 113 (save it for season start) check out this video from Maltese YouTuber (the accent!) Mnemonic:

Already seen the EU CR and wondering if I should practice it before friday (European player sitting on NA forum, cause my official is a ghost town)…