PS5 - Offline - Game Constantly Crashing

The game is in such a bad state on both PC and Console. The game has crashed on me far too many times on PS5…I’ve lost an entire character and I’ve just lost 2 hours progression on another.

I’m in offline mode…I saved frequently but I crashed and it “rolled me back” several levels.

I can’t play this nonsense…I’ll come back once they have patched it.

But can Blizzard not do anything half decent anymore? The PC stuff was pretty bad too.

3 Likes

So they posted an update.

1 Like

This update is crap…I only have one toon…I do not have a toon in offline and online with the same name YET my game crashes in offline mode and I lose vast amounts of progression.

It is clear offline saves are not truly offline.

1 Like

Sorry to hear your troubles homer…I’ll have to touch base with a friend and see if he’s experiencing anything…h asked if i was getting the game still a few days ago and I said nope; mainly due to the blowback and concerns with Lobbies and communication…strangely though, some sites have reviews out and they’re mostly good…but missing from them are The Lobby Issue on console…other than that, they’re having a great time playing…

1 Like

LOL I lost it at it’ll take a few hours to unlock the characters…should take less than a few minutes at most. Simple sql query, should be dead easy to automate and apply to any locked character.

Nick mate, I didn’t want to say I told you so, but I did tell you so!

Blizzard should have deferred the console launch date, and implemented a 3rd beta test for 2 weeks, not the crappy 3 days, with full access to the game and all functionality, so that we, the players, could have tested things properly.

The issue is online saves seem fine but offline are goosed, how back to front is that? Patch incoming to Consoles but no mention as to what is being patched on them.

They say the issue with offline saves is having online saves with the same character name.

I only have one character Blizzard…

1 Like

7 days since PC was patched and no patch for Console.