(PS4) Prime GEM and gear's with 3 socket's

Can you elaborate what you are referring to?

1 Like

I mean ring’s whit 3 socket’s and Prime legendary GEM, there are as well armor, boots, gloves whit 3 sockets

These are hacked items.

yep, those are hacked, and if you are playing seasonal then you won’t see them on seasons, so you must be offline playing non seasons.

I play offline, not seasonal, but I couldn’t find these items. Do you know where I can find it?

kill Diablo in story 100 times from the start…

than it will spawn a golden goblin you need to kill it around 100times to 100% drop all the items ring that you need… no worries sometimes killing Diablo 100 times on your first try that golden goblin will drop a few item sometimes it drop nothing depend on RNG just keep killing Diablo 100times from the start again.

do not worry about difficulty & make sure to kill & count how many times

let us know your progress & what you get… happy hunting

4 Likes

they are hacked, thats why you can’t find them… people hacked them into the game. they are not legit items…

this is not the place to ask for them if you are still concerned about getting them.

you can find them on ebay.

Those are not legit items and can only be used offline out of season.

1 Like

Teresa what do you mean from the start?

I see we have a real pepega here.

1 Like

start= main page/menu.

After killing Diablo (any difficulty) quit/exit game. You need to start from scratch Act1 where you have not meet liea & open the gates, Regardless you are Lvl1 or Paragon10K do not use portal to kill diablo(it will not work)

you need to do this around 100times to spawn 1x goblin(he spawn around 100 diablo kills or less) make sure you kill that goblin because if he escape you need to do it back from square one again. Goblin might drop some items first time too only if you kill the goblin 100x it will drop ALL the missing items so regardless you spawn 99 goblins n no drop no worries the 100 time you get ALL items

Dun listen to EddieLMT he did kill the golden goblin 100x before, he just do not want to admit it

3 Likes

I have to go restart my Act’s or I have to go just for Diablo?

Teresa…tut tut…but funny.

2 Likes

Some people online will give them you if you ask as they just dupe them or ebay have cheap ones. Talkes all the fun out the game as you can speed run gr 150 and one shot rg on 150 too. Could speed up paragon farming for legit builds but thats it really. I used them when i had to change psn accounts and wanted my 1500 paragon back. This was back when gr 80 was about limit on console so 1500 was a long grind otherwise

Thanks to power creep, we should all be able to do 150 GR legit someday unless babies complain about being too OP and force them to start nerfing again.

But why even have GR 150 in the game if the only way to beat it is with hacks?

2 Likes

Blizzard have come out and said GR140ish is what they aim for with 10k paragon.

I quote:

The sader did a GR146 that is being referred to. They said they will reveal in a blog post coming soon what their aim is for balance so I’ll be looking out for that.

They do realize that 10k paragon in seasons is…not going to happen. Even though there are people who play non season, most pretty much just play seasons.

1 Like

10k paragon out of season is pretty nuts. TBH

It is normally but many PC players have done it in non season…naturally they must be botters.

1 Like

If you’re dead set on wanting to play in “God Mode” in order to get everything without any effort…just get yourself a Nintendo Switch.

I for one despise the very mentioning or asking for the hacked mod items here as I consider them a virus that ruined Diablo and corrupted the game due lackluster, immature, lazy players…

2 Likes