PS4 - People leaving from games all the time, transition to another host

Does anyone actually play for more than a couple of minutes? I’ve tried to play with others, and keep having people leave games, and then have to wait fot his stupid game to transition to another host. You can be in a middle of a fight, and it transitions to another host. Why did Blizzard design it like this? They should have dedicated servers that host the game, and not rely on one person’s PS4 to be the host for others.

Bliz doesn’t give a sh1t about consoles. Just a cash shop to them. All they care about right now is d:i

1 Like

The same Diablo Immortal they announced a year ago then nothing since?

I think D:I will be released after BlizzCon 2019 lowkey with an announcement of D4 taking the limelight.

if that were the case, then we wouldn’t any of the modded item or any other problems that we have. But since they wanted us to have offline mode capabilities, having local saves, was the only option for that to happen.

and its probably not always players up and leaving, could be connection issues too. especially if they get 4 people with full stashes that puts a lot of lag on the p2p server. can cause the host to drop out