Protector of Tristam, box not checked

So I am trying to achieve the protector of Tristram, while i killed one of the unchecked bosses, the box doesnt get checked… pretty weird, super sure that i killed those last two, like i just killed a dude called Lionskull, but his box doesnt get checked… whished i could put here my screen shot to show my point…

#2 of the pinned topic “Things That Are NOT Bugs”

1. Achievement/Conquest Window Doesn’t Checkmark Boxes (I.E. GR55 with 6 sets)
    The Achievement/Conquest Window is slow to update and at times will not reflect say a GR clear with the required set. It will update sometime but it is still considered complete and if you meet the requirements for the achievement/conquest, it will still finish even if the check boxes are not updated.

Forget about the achievement window, print the list out and mark them with pencil:

Level Monsters
2 Shadowbite Rotfeast the Hungry
3 Madeye the Dead Brokenhead Bangshield
4 Gharbad the Weak Snotspill Blacklash the Burning
5 Bloodskin Darkbow Foulwing Shadowcrow
6 Deathshade Fleshmaul Bilefroth the Pit Master Bloodgutter
7 Blighthorn Steelmace Gorestone Nightwing the Cold
8 Firewound the Grim Zhar the Mad Baron Sludge
9 Breakspine Brokenstorm Oozedrool
10 The Flayer Goldblight of the Flame Blackstorm
11 Bluehorn Fangspeir
12 Viperflame Viletouch Lionskull
13 Warlord of Blood Rustweaver Witchmoon
14 Steelskull the Hunter Graywar the Slayer Stareye the Witch
15 The Vizier Red Vex Blackjade
16 Sir Gorash
1 Like

I’m trying to complete the achievement before the event ends. The only boss left is Lionskull and I can’t get him to spawn or at least I think. I’ve completed more than 10 runs, does he spawn under some special conditions?

It’s random… unfortunately, the monster you are missing is on floor 12. Make sure you go through that entire floor… if he’s not there, port back to town and remake the game.

That’s exactly what I’m doing and it’s getting really annoying. I wish there would be a shortcut to the lower levels as there was in the original Diablo, for example, once you kill the Dark lord, the passage would open for exactly these kinds of situations.

Me too… if I recall correctly, the last unique I had to kill was deep down too… floor 14 or something… I got really good at finding the exit for the next floor, though :rofl:

Took me about twenty runs for the last mob in floor 15. :joy: