Proper Method to Leave the Game

Relatively new player here, do mostly private games due to slow internet speeds. Lately, while completing the act bounties, other than the first act, my seasonal journey does not recognize the completion of acts II or III bounties. I usually get back to town, get my loot from Tyreal and then hit escape and quit. I’m not sure that I’ve done anything different since completing Act I bounties. I haven’t had the time to just do all the act bounties at once yet, but based on the seasonal journey recognizing the Act I completion, maybe it’s me. IDK.

Just to be clear, are you saying that after claiming the Bounty caches in Act2 & Act3, the Season Journey is not checking off Caldeum’s Most Wanted and Arreat’s Most Wanted in the Chapter 3 checklist?
That is the only place that the Journey registers an Act completion.
I have never seen that happen. The Banner announcing the completion of those Achievements usually pops up as soon as you claim the Cache.
Is it possible that you are exiting the game before the Achievement registers?

Upon further investigation, I have determined it isn’t talking about bounty completions, but Journey objectives met. It’s been registering my bounty completion as need each time I do it. Tired I guess, but with your nudge, I made the leap of understanding, thank you.

I’m glad you figured it out. Good Luck. Happy Hunting.

1 Like