Promise of Glory doesn't work on followers

Tested the new patch yesterday, gave my follower Blind Faith, Cord of the Sherma and Promise of Glory, hoping for those nephalem glory globes… but nothing.

Is this intended? If so, can we PLEASE get that fixed?

In group play there is always a support player that wears Promise of Glory+Blind Fath, as it’s mandatory for high push. Can we get that fixed for solo play? I’m willing to give up Nemesis Bracers if it means that I can finally work around the awful nephalem glory mechanics.

Give us something, please :cry:

lol, that was the first thing I tested last night as well. Shows how awful NG mechanic truly is.

i tested this too on the enchantress and for me it worked just fine with The Sultan of Blinding Sand, Blind Faith and Promise of Glory.

and how did you test that?

i tried it with no other control effects on the enchantress while wearing blind faith, promise of glory, sultan of binding sand, and cord of sherma. not a single globe in 5 minutes.

Blizzard – please, please add Promise of Glory & Blind Faith to the emanate list, or fix this “bug”. The NG mechanics make single target builds (i.e. Impale DH) unplayable in solo at the higher tiers.