Problems with season achievements

Good, I have the following problem. I am making the achievements of the season, I am a champion and when completing the achievement “local domain”, it is not marked in the list of achievement made, so I can not continue advancing, this would have completed today with the set of barbarian root

Sorry, no idea which objective is “local domain”.
I guess you are Spanish, please write in Spanish or your native language, or lookup the proper English name.

is the achievement of completing a joint dungeon

This is neither a bug nor a tech support issue. If you need help playing the game, post in a more appropriate forum like New Player Help.

It’s not a joint dungeon. It’s a set dungeon. Each class specific set has it’s own dungeon located somewhere in Sanctuary. I actually don’t know if the 2 new sets have dungeons or not off the top of my head, but all of the others do. You have to have the 6 piece bonus of the set to enter the dungeon, so either 6 pieces equipped or 5 + ring of royal grandeur either wearing or in your cube. As for set dungeon locations, google them. They are all in the same place for everyone, i.e. Immortal King Set Dungeon is in the same place for everyone.

They don’t :blush: Matthew Cederquist addressed it here, if you’re interested.:

1 Like

Your Seasonal Barbarian is wearing the Wrath of the Wastes Set. If you’re trying to Master that Set Dungeon for the Season Journey Champion Chapter, this video from Season 19 might help. (Sorry, it’s in English):

That set dungeon is really hard. If you need one, try Immortal King. It’s way easier.

But it’s a fun one. One of my favourite dungeons to play.

I didn’t find it fun at all. More like digital masochism, but to each their own. lol