Problem with Gears of Dreadlands

I’ve been experiencing a very frustating and infuriating issue with my DH.
Sometimes in the middle of a rift when I try to proc Momentum with my primary skill it simply doesn’t proc. In the middle of a fight, i’m with say 16 stacks, then I press my primary to proc it to reset to 20 but it simply doesn’t. I see myself pressing the primary skill many times and it doesn’t stack again, it continues to drop to 15, 14, 13, 12… That’s a severe loss of dps, and as i’m furiously trying to proc it i die because i got too weak to kill mobs around me because IT DOESN’T PROC.

Again, it goes like that: I’m falling bellow 15 stacks, then i hit my primary skill, then NOTHING HAPPENS and i try to press it again, ONCE AGAIN NOTHING HAPPENS then i’m dead because i spent about 3 seconds trying to proc then some mob hk on me.

Please check on it, it’s frustrating as hell to see myself losing dps and dieing over and over again because the passive stops working out of nowhere.

1 Like

There seems to be a bug with the Calamity Hand Crossbow. Change that out for The Ninth Cirri Satchel in Kanai’s Cube.

Came here for the same report.
I was getting frustrated in game as it doesnt happen all the time. I too had calamity equipped simpyl because i had nothing better yet.

I equipped a irrelevant quiver now while i wait for the good ones to drop

1 Like

This is happening to me and I have two yellow hand crossbows equipped. It has nothing to do with Calamity.

OMG. You have it in the cube.

3 Likes

Happening to me too. I don’t have Calamity in cube or equipped. I usually play Barb but this season I thought I’d try Demon Hunter and this is so so annoying I might have to switch chars.

1 Like

set your primary (hungering arrow) keybound to 1 instead of left click…had this problem last season

Didn’t work. I’ve tried using 1, right click, left click, holding shift, stopping before pressing the button, everything I can think of. It sometimes works flawlessly and then other times it doesn’t register at all.

Guess I’ll just wait for season 23.

1 Like

Can you record a video showing your gear, and showing what is happening to you? It is very difficult to diagnose problems without being able to see what you are seeing.

OBS is a free screen recording program.

Would like to weigh in on this, having the same issue, Momentum is not renewing stacks. I do also have Calamity in my main hand, and I notice that while holding Shift + Left Click (for Hungering Arrow) while aiming and hitting mobs, usually does not give me stacks. However once I aim towards a wall or anywhere where there are no mobs, the stacks start increasing again.

Calamity is bugged with the GoD set. The only solution is to stop using Calamity.

OBS isn’t going to record when I’m pressing buttons though?

It will show keypresses if they are bound to anything other than left or right mouse click.

The bug you are describing (NOT CALAMITY) has been documented in previous seasons with at least 2 videos, but it has not been game breaking for most players.

They have not fixed it yet, so any more information you can provide them will be helpful.

Here I captured it: https://streamable.com/yphvn8

I start off by building it to 20 stacks then I start strafing. I hit hungering arrow 3 times while strafing. The first and third don’t register. The second one does.

Replace the “xx” yourself. Don’t make us have to fix your links. Thank you.

To post a link:

1. Upload your image or video to a free hosting website, like Imgur or YouTube.
  2. Paste the "Direct Link" to your image and/or video in your post. (See image below).

1. Select the link you just pasted and click the ˂/˃ button on the Reply Editor toolbar. (See image below).

1. Click Reply. (See image below).

Your link will look similar to this: https://i.imgur.com/AQIKfWw.gif

1 Like

youtube requires me to make an account so nah.

WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH FIXING YOUR LINK ?!

Here. Let me do it for you: https://streamable.com/yphvn8

You do understand what “like Imgur” or “like YouTube” means, don’t you?

1 Like

Here’s a clip of the bug WITHOUT Calamity (I removed it from my cube)

Every time I pause, I’m holding shift and shooting a manual attack. Notice that many times, my stacks do not increase.

same here. used all different bows and quivers, only happens in the rifts tho. started out only doing it 1 time then its getting worse and worse. my demon hunter its starting to not shoot also, goes in slow motion without giving my stacks., but i can walk around, very weird. I do not have calamity in my cube or on me, and i have hungering arrow on key 2, this is happening in the whole game not just the rifts now but only on seasonal, non seasonal god demon hunter works fine with the same setup. i put in a ticket, also i do not have dawn or ninth satchel yet. but dont know why that would make a difference? any suggestions? thanks.

Be sure to hold “force stand still” (usually the shift-key) while channeling strafe and clicking hungering arrow. If you don’t, you will loose your stacks.