Primal Item (Karlie's Point)

Hello, after spending an hour trying to craft Karlie’s Point for my DH it dropped a primal. However, I noticed something was missing on the stats which is the main reason for the weapon. It doesn’t have Impale damage bonus on it which I thought was standard. Only thing I thought was different was the amount. Anyways, can you please assist me with this. Thank you for your help.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I would say that you were re-crafting an old version of Karlei’s point. Originally KP’s only legendary power was to return up to 15 hatred. They then buffed it to also include between 300-375% Impale damage. However the buff (as is usually the case with legendary items) was not retroactive. This means that if you upgrade an old version of the weapon it will continue to roll without the Impale Damage.

u have using old Karlie’s Point item dropped before patch 2.6.1 (2017)

Ok. Well, that sucks…appreciate the info. ty

And by the way you should never ever reforge a Karlei in the cube! It is a waste of precious bounty materials, which should be used mostly to reforge a ring or an amulet. You can easily get Karleis by simply upgrading rare (yellow) daggers in the cube, as you have a 50% chance to get a Karlei this way. That’s how I found many ancient Karleis and finally a primal one.

2 Likes