Primal Ancient item with non-max stats

There seems to be a bug where a Primal Ancient item can drop with stats that are not maximized. In my case this happened with a Stormshield. Here is a screenshot:
https://i.imgur.com/EAV7hDP.png

On the Primal Ancient Stormshield pictured, the “+X% Life” stat rolled at 15%, whereas on a regular Ancient Stormshield I’ve equipped for comparison, you can see that can roll as high as 18%. I was holding down “control” when the screen shot was taken to see the possible ranges of each stat, and you can see that on the regular Ancient, it shows a range of 14% to 18%, while the Primal Ancient shows that 15% is the only possible (and in theory best) value.

Personally, I don’t think this is a big deal, since Stormshields aren’t really “end game” ideal gear, and we’re only talking about a difference of 3% anyway. However, I thought I should report it, partially because this is the first time I’ve noticed something like this on any Primal Ancient item, and partially because I’m not sure if this is just a bug with Stormshields, or with all Primal Ancient shields. I’ll be keeping an eye out on any other Primal Ancients I find, but for now this is my only data point. This occurred on a Hardcore Seasonal character, by the way.

Yeah, I remember reporting this on the old forums many, many months ago. No response was given and no fix has been provided. Here’s another example, where a primal shield has a %Life affix with a 15-18 range, rather than being set at 18…

If re-rolled, the shield gets 15%, not 18%.