Pre-Purchased D2R

The other day I Pre-Purchased D2R on console but yet can’t post on the D2R forum. Anyone else have or “had” that issue or are we just left out like the main forum for D3

Ugh, that’s not good news then. Most likely will this mean offline play and no Battle.net for the console?

Do they have any way to connect your console and Battlenet account?
Otherwise maybe you will get access when logging battlenet through the game after it launch.

Posting access is based on licenses registered on your Bnet account.

To post on the various forums you would need a PC version. The exception is the Console forum, Tech Support, and I think the New Player forum. Those are open posting with just a Bnet account, no license required.

1 Like

You will not be able to post on the D2 forums until you buy the PC version of it. Just ilke Console D3 owners cannot post on the General D3 forums for the reason forum access is regulated to your Battle.net account and what games you have under it.

That said the D2:R on Console is supposed to be integrated to B.net on Console so we should get access?

1 Like

I thought it might be something like that. Thank you…hopefully make a console forum version in the near future

it should, but it wouldn’t until he created a battlenet account. So unlikely until the game actually comes out.

Cheetah,

Do you have any insight whether there will be ladder seasons right on launch or do you think they’ll wait a few months?

I don’t have any idea what the plans are for ladder start.