Post your Diablo 4 wishlist

If you’re going to force voice acting, rather than text, because that’s what “everyone does” these days, get interesting people. I generally despise the voices chosen for characters in a game as the portrayal and my personal take are often at odds but that may just be me.

Do not do stereotypes. I know the game won’t have dwarves, for example, but if it did… don’t make them sound Scottish. Nothing is as immersion-breaking as laughing at the accents.

Oh, and because it is related - make NPC dialogs, after the first interaction, entirely skippable. D3 got this so wrong. I hate listening to the seemingly hour long (yes, an exaggeration) talks every time I have to click someone…

This should be something most games offer now, especially with the cross platform play getting more and more popular. Computer can use almost any controller and consoles often don’t allow anything else.

Also, I just cannot enjoy Diablo the same way when playing with a controller. Not that I am going to play on console, but I remember playing D3 on PS4 at a friends house. It just isn’t the same. So many people seem to prefer it, but it takes away the precision and makes inventory management more of a pain or boringly streamlined.

2 Likes

Some airfights and new Monsters would be very cool.

I explained it here: