Possible to be TP'd out of region for Visions S29

Elites with the affix teleporter are able to teleport the player out of intended region for Visions of Enmity. Player cannot re-enter intended region without going back to town and then in through the Vision from the top down.

Yes… this was reported a few hours ago… here:

It is preferable to keep all the posts on this issue in one topic… it makes it easier for Blizzard.

As per request above, let me report my problem. Not teleport, but essentially the same - I just got knocked back outside area by the big, white chubby guy (not the exploding one - colossal gorol or something like that). [I can’t post links for some reason, so imgur id is kJLVIgH] - as you can see I tried teleport to town forth and back, counting on some assessment that would get me back.

edit/caution: now I see teleport was a wrong thing to do, as I was able to die there and when I resurrected myself at checkpoint, it was in town.

Hi,

You can post links if you take the trouble of learning how to do it… The forum software won’t allow you to post links that others can click but if you format them as “preformatted text”, the links will be allowed by the forum.

Anyway, here’s a preview of it:

Cheers !