POJ, Tempest Rush randomly stops channeling

When running the new POJ set on the Monk, Tempest Rush should continue to channel as long as I hold down the button and have the spirit to do so. I will run into a large mob pack, with tempest rush active and come out the other side of it, without it being channeled, while still having full spirit and not having let go of the button. It seems like it happens more on sharp fast turns, but will still happen while just running around. Not to mention that once it’s turned off, and I’m above a certain speed, it’s almost impossible to get it going again. Which is a real problem considering that a lot of my mitigation comes from the Mantle of Channeling.

1 Like

I got the exact same problem. I find that it happens more often when you move fast.

Yeah bro, still happening to me as well. We had another thread going too but not a lot of action.

i can’t find the thread atm, but this was posted somewhere as a known issue. The issue is reproducible when while channeling you mouse over your own character (flip 180s, sharp turns, etc.) so the workaround is to only move in wide enough arcs/circles to not mouse over yourself.

edit: as far as them fixing it, my guess is no time soon. They’ve been working on a party bug issue for months now that probably has a higher priority, and this issue has a wokaround.