Plz release PTR content next week

I don’t need a new season theme, just upgrade the theme of the 25th season,The Lords of Hell. Every Builds can benefit from the soul shards. It is the best theme of all seasons. I hope to make the soul shards more powerful.

1 Like

Mix the good soul shards (remove the ones no1 used), add ethereal weapons and do season 19 background themes and you got a deal.

3 Likes

so everyone can run solo 150s in 2 days and nothing is left to achieve but constantly running timeattack.

no thanks

4 Likes

Takes some time S28 design started in September.

You forgot the 4th slot

2 Likes

That’s fine. Put all the goodies together in one season. Then put a time bomb on every GR. If you don’t finish before the timer expires, you die a permanent death, losing all your gear, all your stash and all your paragon.

And as the season wears on, the timer gets shorter and shorter and the rewards get bigger and bigger. Now THAT would be exciting.

1 Like

Call it Last Nehalem Standing

Season 24 and 25 were by far my favorite. Oh how lucky we were getting two amazing season themes back to back. S26 and 27 feel boring but I think it’s mostly because of how amazing 24 and 25 was.

That was a real silly slip up by them. They should have left S25 for later. Like you know, right on the 10th anniversary of the game which was one season later and instead got nothing.

4th slot was the best.

4th slot is a Nec Season.Balance bad.4th slot+soul shards theme season good.

The 4th slot was a nice theme on paper but in reality it was very meh. It did not add any build diversity or anything else meaningful. All it did was allowing another damage modifier to be added to all existing builds, however the builds themselves didn’t otherwise change at all and played exactly the same.

Also it did really heavily favor the necro.

3 Likes

I was quite ok with that seeing as how I decided before the patchnotes even came out that I wanted to play Necro that season.

Let’s go with armor, pants and helm can be socketed with legendary gems for $500 Alex

And for QOL can we finally let Ramalandi’s gift add sockets to jewelry too??? :joy:

Doesn’t really matter what the season theme is. At this point ANY theme is better than the current one cause it has been going on for too long!

2 Likes

If they need everyone to work on D4 im even down for playing old seasons again.

Just reset leaderboards and implement an old season theme.

They started developing S28 in September.

1 Like

Do you really think they will launch S28 when they just announced D4 pre-release? Any new content at this point would potentially take away pre-release sales from D4. They want you waiting and hoping for that next Thursday post so when it doesn’t come, you’ll look into D4 and buy the pre-release before the end of the year with the goodies for WoW, DI, and D3. Sales trump new free content so don’t expect S28 announcement until after the darkening on tristram event in January.

I don’t see them benefiting from having players play other, non diablo games for 6-7 months waiting for D4 release. It’s much better idea to keep to content coming in for D2R and D3 until D4 is here. Not releasing content for D3 is just pushing me towards other games of the same genre, such as PoE or Lost Ark, simply because I am bored right now in Diablo.

2 Likes