Plz Blizzard reset PTR Server again !’ Many people stucked in 395002

The only fix for this error is reseting the server.
It has happened several times along the PTR and has been fixed always after a reset server.

Again there is many players with same problem, plz do the reset to allow all this player finish testing they have started

2 Likes

I’ve had no issues at all.

I have this error too. I have done all troubleshooting and uninstalled PTR installation repaired the main game installation and installed PTR again still can’t get in.

i have reinstaled again battlenet ptr and diablo 3 knowing wont do nothing and i still got the same error

come blizzard fix the problem!!!

hectorin i got you on friends on PTR and i am seeing ure status online in game ,in menu

u have been on menu since yesterday,thats the reason u cant login and getting error 395002 cuz u havent get out from game, with exit game feature. Ifu exit doing alt f4 then u cant reconect

i am seeing many ppl in menu who does no answer cuz probably they are stucked in same error

now i can play i hope i wont get stuck as all this people

Blizzard should implement something for when a char lost his conection his char also disconects from server and game.

1 Like

If you lose connection the game automatically kicks you out after a period of inactivity. It may not be working.

I am able to login since this morning

It is the Ptr. Just try again later.
Maybe restarting the game may help.

Is a server side problem, u cannot do anything to fix from your end