Please support me to fix major Tal Rasha issue!

My speaking english is not so good, please support me by reporting this bug too:

Thanx!

1 Like

There is no bug. Tal rasha stacks needs damaging skills to proc.

2pc: Damaging enemies with Arcane, Cold, Fire or Lightning will cause a Meteor of the same damage type to fall from the sky. There is an 8 second cooldown for each damage type.

4pc: Arcane, Cold, Fire, and Lightning attacks each increase all of your resistances by 25% for 8 seconds.

6pc: Attacks increase your damage by 2000% for 8 seconds. Arcane, Cold, Fire, and Lightning attacks each add one stack. At 4 stacks, each different elemental attack extends the duration by 2 seconds, up to a maximum of 8 seconds.

As you can see in the set bonus description, it states very clearly attack / damage skills of the corresponding element are needed to proc / refresh tal rasha stacks. Defensive skill proc don’t count unless it causes actual damage to mobs.

1 Like

I think he’s hoping more for the 4p defensive bonus to refresh on the same time as the 6p bonus.

I.e. any time you have 4 stacks active on the 6p, you should have the max defensive bonus on the 4p.

Right now they are on independent timers. The 4p doesn’t have an indicator icon, just a barely visible aura around your character that you don’t have a chance of seeing in combat.

And the 4p had independent 8 second timers for each element, instead of a refreshing timer like the 6p.

When they changed the 6p they really should have changed the 4p too, it’s not at all intuitive for them to be on separate timers. Where one or them doesn’t even really have an indicator.

3 Likes

Fair enough… this sounds more like it.